You can contact the UIDAI via the toll-free number, social media, or email in order to raise any concerns, provide feedback, or seek clarifications.
|Headquarters address||Government of India Bangla Sahib Rd, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001 Phone number: 011 23478653|
|Social media presence||
YouTube: Aadhaar UIDAI
The headquarters of the UIDAI is located in Delhi. Given below is the address of the UIDAI Headquarters:
Government of India Bangla Sahib Road,
Behind Kali Mandir,
Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001
UIDAI Regional Offices
Find below the contact information for UIDAI city-wise offices:Bengaluru
No. 49, 3rd Floor, South Wing Race Course Road,
Bengaluru – 01.
Phone number: 080-22340104
Fax number: 080-22340310
Ground and Second Floor, Sector 17-B,
Phone number: 0172-2711947
Fax number: 0172-2711717
Email address: email@example.com
Pragati Maidan Metro Station,
Phone number: 11 40851426
Grievance Cell number: 011-40851426
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Block-V, First Floor,
Beltola-Basistha Road, Dispur,
Guwahati - 781 006
Phone number: 0361-2221819
Fax number: 0361-2223664
6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex,
Ameerpet Hyderabad - 500 038,
Phone number: 040 23739269
Grievance Cell number: 040-23739266
Fax number: 040-23736662
Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building,
TC-46/ V,Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar,
Lucknow - 226 010
Phone number (Enrolment related): 0522 2304979
Phone number (Self Service Update Portal related): 0522 2304978
Email address: email@example.com
7th Floor, MTNL Exchange,
GD Somani Marg, Cuff Parade, Colaba,
Mumbai - 400 005
Grievance Cell phone number: 1947
UIDAI RO phone number: 022-22163492
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building,
Namkum Industrial Area,
Near STPI Lowadih,
Ranchi - 834 010
Phone number: 9031002292
Email address: email@example.com
Aadhaar Grievance Redressal
UIDAI receives grievances via the below-mentioned channels:
A Contact Centre has been set up by the UIDAI to handle grievances and queries regarding updating of Aadhaar, Aadhaar enrolment, and several other services. On completion of the enrolment process, an acknowledgement slip is provided with the Enrolment Number (EID) mentioned on it. You will need the EID to approach the UIDAI Contact Centre.
Toll-Free Number: 1947
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Through the Resident Portal
A grievance can be made via UIDAI’s Public Grievance Portal (https://pgportal.gov.in/). This portal is called the Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System (CPGRAMS).
Please note that you need to be a registered user to lodge a complaint on this portal. If you are a registered user, then complete the User Login process through the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the https://pgportal.gov.in/".
- Select your language – English or Hindi.
- Enter your Username/Mobile Number/Email ID.
- Enter your password.
- Enter the security code provided in the box.
- Click on “Login”.
If you are a new user (i.e. not a registered user), then you will have to fill up the Registration / Sign up Form.
Once you have registered, you can lodge a complaint through the following method:
- Visit the https://pgportal.gov.in/".
- On the main tab, click on “Grievance”.
- Then click on “Lodge Public Grievance”.
Grievance Redressal Process
Once you submit your grievance, the process that is followed to resolve your issue is as follows:
- The issue is examined and passed on to the respective Regional Office or Concerned Section at the headquarter upon seeking approval from the Deputy Director*.
- The respective Regional Office or Concerned Section will respond to the grievance online.
- In case interim replies are to be given, the Regional Office or Concerned Section will do so online.
*The Deputy Director is UIDAI’s Public Grievance Officer.
Find below the modes within the Public Grievance Portal:
- Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG).
- Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances (DARPG).
- Parent Organisation.
- Direct Receipts.
- President’s Secretariat.
- Minister’s Office.
- P.M.’s Office.
A grievance can be sent to the UIDAI Regional Offices or Headquarters via post. The grievances are examined and then sent to the respective Regional Office or Concerned Section. However, the Deputy Director must approve of the grievance before it is sent to the Regional Office or Concerned Section. The grievance is then disposed of online by the Concerned Section or Regional Office. Interim replies (if needed) may be provided as well.
- Is it possible to get details of the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre by using the Chatbot?
Yes, you can locate the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre by using the Chatbot.
- Is it possible to download the Aadhaar letter online following an update?
Yes, you can download the Aadhaar letter online once the request has been approved. You can visit https://uidai.gov.in/ and click on ‘Download Aadhaar’ to download the letter.
- Will the Aadhaar number change in case I make an update?
No, the Aadhaar will not change if you make an update.
- Should I carry the original documents when I visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre?
Yes, the original documents must be carried when you visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
- Will I be charged any fee to make changes to the Aadhaar card?
Yes, a fee will be levied to make changes to the Aadhaar.