An SBI bank account holder can link the 12-digit Aadhaar number with his/her bank account through various means. The linking can be carried out by visiting any SBI branch, through the bank’s official website, SBI’s mobile app, SBI ATMs as well as through SBI internet banking portal.
Below mentioned are the steps involved through which the linking of Aadhaar with the SBI bank account can be carried out by individuals using the various means provided by State Bank of India.
How to link Aadhaar number through SBI branch?
To link the Aadhaar Card to your SBI Bank Account through a SBI branch, one needs to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the nearest SBI branch
- Fill in the ‘Letter of Request’
- Submit the above along with the copy of Aadhaar letter
- After necessary verification is carried out, the linking will be done by the branch
- A SMS will be sent on the registered mobile number regarding the status of seeding
How to link Aadhaar by visiting the SBI website?
If you intend to link the Aadhaar number with the SBI bank account through the SBI website, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit www.sbi.co.in
- Select ‘Aadhaar linking for all SBI customers’ under the ‘Announcements’ section
- Provide the SBI account number and the captcha code
- Next, provide the One Time Password sent on the registered mobile number
- Navigate the screens to get the 12-digit number linked
- The status of the linking is sent on the registered mobile number
Link Aadhar to Other Bank Account
Linking Aadhaar through SBI Anywhere App
SBI bank accounts can be linked with the Aadhaar number by using the SBI Anywhere App as well. The process to carry out the linking is as follows:
- Login to SBI Anywhere App
- Select ‘Requests’
- Click on ‘Aadhaar’
- Go to ‘Aadhaar Linking’
- Select CIF from the drop down list
- Provide the Aadhaar number
- Select the terms and conditions
- Click ‘Submit’
- On successful linking, a SMS will be sent on registered mobile number
How to link Aadhaar using SBI internet banking?
To link Aadhaar with the SBI account number using the SBI internet banking portal, the following steps needs to be followed:
- Log on to the SBI Internet banking portal
- Select ‘My Accounts’ that appears on the left panel of the screen
- Navigate to ‘Link your Aadhaar number’
- Select the SBI account number
- Provide the 12-digit Aadhaar number and click on ‘Submit’
- The status of the linking will be intimated through the registered mobile number
Aadhaar linking with SBI account using SBI ATMs
For the convenience of account holders, State Bank of India also offers a way to link Aadhaar with SBI account by visiting the closest ATM. The steps involved in carrying out the linking through SBI ATMS are mentioned below:
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM
- Swipe the debit card and key in the PIN
- Select ‘Service-Registrations’ from the menu
- Next, select ‘Aadhaar registrations’
- Thereafter, select ‘Account type’ and provide the 12-digit Aadhaar number twice
- Next, the verification process starts
- On successful linking, the status of the seeding is sent on the registered mobile number.
Perfect Credit Card Deals for you
Aadhar Card Linking with