If you do not have your Aadhaar number or Enrolment ID (EID) with you, you can still get your e-Aadhaar card from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) website using your personal details such as name and date of birth.
You will be required to follow the steps mentioned below to download your Aadhaar card.
- Step 1: Visit the official Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) website at www.uidai.gov.in
- Step 2: On the home page, click on the ‘My Aadhaar’ option on the top menu.
- Step 3: Under the ‘My Aadhaar’ option, go to the ‘Aadhaar Services’ sub-menu.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID’.
- Step 5: You will be redirected to a new web page wherein you will have to fill up your personal details.
- Step 6: Check the box against the ‘Aadhaar No. (UID)’ option or the ‘Enrolment ID (EID)’ option, as per your requirement.
- Step 7: Fill up the fields provided on the form with your full name and the registered mobile phone number or the registered email address.
- Step 8: Fill up the Captcha Verification field with the Captcha provided in the picture and click on the ‘Send OTP’ button.
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number which is registered with the UIDAI.
- Enter the OTP in the field provided and click on the ‘Verify and Download’ button.
- Once the OTP is verified, the e-Aadhar will be downloaded.