You have the option to update your demographic information associated with your Aadhaar conveniently online on the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) website.
Here are the details that you can update:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your date of birth (DOB)
- Your age
- Your gender
- Your mobile number
- Your email address
- Your relationship status
- Your information sharing content
Steps To Update and Verify your email ID online
- Log in to the self-service portal (SSUP) using your Aadhaar number and the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Select the fields that require addition or an update (in this case, it will be your email address).
- Fill in the data for the field.
- Submit the form.
- A URN will be generated.
- After you receive the URN, select the BPO that will review your update.
- Scan the original document (for proof) and attach it.
- Once all your details are submitted, you can use the URN to track the status of your request.
- To verify the mobile number or email address you have added, check https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile.
Adding your mobile number to your Aadhaar card makes it that much easier for you to add or change other details such as your email address in the future.