When you apply for Aadhaar Card, it is suggested that you provide your email address and registered mobile number. In case you missed adding your mobile number to your Aadhaar card, you can visit your nearest Permanent Aadhaar Centre (PAC) to do the same. Also, in case you need to verify your registered mobile number and email ID, you can visit UIDAI’s official website and follow the steps listed below:
How To Verify Aadhaar Mobile Number And Email-Id?
- Log in to https://uidai.gov.in/
- Choose the ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’ option that falls under ‘Aadhaar Services’
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number, mobile number, email-id and the security code
- Key in the OTP
- Click on the ‘Verify OPT’ option
- If the verification is successful, a green tick will be displayed