About Canara Bank Net Banking
In its constant effort to provide only the best of facilities to its customers, Canara Bank presents Net-Banking, an online banking service which will make available a host of banking related activities online. Customers can access Net-Banking from the convenience of their home or workplace to make transactions and monitor their account activity from anywhere. Additionally, as a part of Net-Banking, customers can also avail the Canara BillPay service, which is a one stop solution for all kinds of bill payments – utility and others. Via Net-Banking, customers will be able to perform a variety of banking related transactions like transfer funds online, place service requests, open new Term Deposit accounts, and many more, all from a single website.
Features of Canara Bank Internet Banking
Canara Bank Net-Banking offers you the comfort of carrying out banking transactions from the comfort of your house or office, 24x7. Which means, you no longer have to worry about standing in queues at the bank or worry about services not being available on a holiday or weekend.
- Accounts Summary – View your account summary which will display details of all your active accounts, loan accounts, term deposits, etc. You also have the option of viewing account Indian Rupee account balances in a foreign currency of your choice which is converted at Notional Rate.
- Account Details – Under Account Details, you can view the details of your selected Savings account, Current Account, Canara Bank debit card transactions, Overdraft Account and Recurring Deposit account.
- Account Activity – Under Account Activity, you can view all transactions which have been done from a selected account. You can choose to view the transactions from the date of the last statement till date. The statements can easily be downloaded and printed.
- Unclear Funds – View the details of all unclear funds in your selected account.
- Loan Account Activity - Net Banking enables you to view your loan transactions which have taken place from the date of the download of the last settlement, up till the present date, for a selected Canara Bank loan account. Transactions can also be viewed date wise by selecting a chosen date.
- Loan Account Details – This option allows you to view the master details for all your loan accounts held with Canara Bank. Additionally, you can also view the remittance transactions which have been made towards the loan under the same tab.
- Loan Repayment - Now, you can easily make your loan repayments via Net Banking and save yourself the hassle of making trips to the bank for doing so.
- Loan Calculator - A loan calculator is a very helpful tool which enables you to determine the amount of EMI which you will have to pay towards a loan. To find out the EMI, you will be asked to input information like the term of your loan, amount of loan and rate of interest. Net Banking also comes with the service of a Loan Calculator to help you determine the EMI amount or term of repayment of your loan.
Under this option you can open a new Term Deposit account, view the details of your term deposit, TD Payout instructions, make an enquiry regarding the TDS deducted by the bank, make use of a Term Deposit calculator which lets you find out the interest you will be earning from your TD over a given period.
- Beneficiary Maintenance – View the beneficiaries added by you, transfer funds to added beneficiaries, modify existing beneficiary details or delete a beneficiary from the list of beneficiaries.
- Funds Transfer to Own Account – Transfer funds to your Canara Bank savings account from another account which you hold with another bank.
- Funds Transfer to Third Party – You can send money not only to another Canara Bank account but also to another account which may be held with another bank.
View the standing instructions which you may have set in your account, modify the standing instructions, delete any set standing instructions for payments or create new standing instructions for fund transfer from one account to another.
Make Online Enquiries
- Cheque status Inquiry – View the status of any cheque which you have issued.
- Status of Issued Cheque book – If you have requested for a cheque book from the bank and the bank has issued the same to you, you can check the status of the issued cheque book with this option.
- Interest Rates Inquiry – Find out the rate of interest applicable on loans schemes and deposits being offered by the bank.
- Forex Rates Inquiry – With this option, you can easily find out notional rates of certain chosen foreign currencies. This option will not give you the current market rates.
Pay your utility and other bills conveniently with the help of the bill payment facility provided by Canara Bank online banking. Pay bills for services like telephone, electricity, cable or internet service providers, insurance premia, travel bookings, loan repayments, online tax payments, donations or charities, mutual fund investments, credit card bills, online shopping, academic fees, movie tickets, etc.
Net-Banking enables you to place multiple types of service requests like Ad-hoc statement requests, Demand Draft request, cheque book request and Stop cheque request.
- Mailbox – under this option you can send/receive mail to/from the bank’s administrators, view the mails you may have drafted to be sent later, compose a new mail to communicate with the bank’s administrators and view the messages sent by you.
- Register For Alerts - Using this option, you can register to receive alerts about any transaction or activity which takes place from any of your Net-Banking linked accounts.
- Update Profile – You can easily update the information of your Net-Banking profile. Details like name, address, city, state, country, contact number, email ID, nick name, date of birth, etc. For changing your registered address, you will need to contact the bank branch. Save for your User ID, name and registered address, you can update all other information in your profile via Net-Banking.
- Change Password – For safety reasons, the bank suggests you change your Net-Banking account password frequently, which can be easily changed after you login to your NetBanking account.
- Activity Log – Another useful function which can be carried out via Net-Banking is viewing your transaction activity history of the current session and also for the past 3 sessions. The Activity Log will display details of the past logins, which will include the time, date, details of the activity, number of times the account was accessed and logout date.
Canara Net Banking FAQs
- Who is eligible to register for Canara Bank Net Banking?
All customers who currently maintain an account with any branch of Canara Bank are eligible to register for the Net Banking facility. Application for registration will be done at the bank branch itself.
- I have just opened a Canara Bank Savings Account and want to register for Net Banking. Where can I get the Application Form for registering?
You can easily register for Net Banking by walking into any Canara bank branch and ask for the Application form to register for Net Banking. As an alternative, you can also download the application from the Canara Bank Net Banking homepage.
- Are there any charges applicable for the use of the Net Banking facility?
No, currently, the facility of Net Banking is provided free of charge by Canara Bank to all its account holders. However, charges will be applicable for the services which are offered via Net Banking, such as online fund transfer, non-maintenance of minimum account balance, etc.
- Is the Canara Bank Net Banking facility available for use by NRIs (non-resident Indians)?
Yes, any NRI who has an account with Canara Bank is eligible to make use of the Net Banking facility from the convenience of their house or workplace, located anywhere across the world.
- I want to begin using Net Banking. How do I obtain my User ID and Password to login to my account?
In order to obtain your user ID and password, you will be required to first register for the Net Banking service by submitting an application form at the branch with which you hold an account. Once you have submitted your form, the same will be sent to the Central Processing Center to be processed. Once your application has been processed, you will receive your User Id and password via mail.
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.