Containing the demographic and biometric data of the citizens in the country, those holding an Aadhaar card can avail a number of subsidies and benefits that have been recently rolled out by the Government of India. With the Government of India mandating the linking of one's Aadhaar card to a number of services involving financial institutions, banks, mobile operators, etc., linking of one's Aadhaar card details to their savings account is imperative. Citizens can link their 12-digit unique identification number either online, offline (at the bank), via SMS, or at any ATM.
How to link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account Online
Bank of Baroda can link their Aadhaar card to their bank account by clicking on the new "update Aadhaar" feature on the bank's online banking portal. The page will then be redirected. The customer has to enter his bank account number and registered mobile number and then click on "generate OTP". Enter the OTP and click on submit to link your Aadhaar to your bank account.
Steps to link your Aadhaar card to your Bank of Baroda Savings Account Offline
For customers that do not have a Bank of Baroda net banking account, they can link their account at the Bank of Baroda branch holding their savings account or at the nearest bank branch.
Steps to link your Aadhaar Card to your Bank of Baroda Savings Account via SMS
Apart from the online and offline option, Bank of Baroda customers can also link their Aadhaar card to their savings account through the SMS facility. To do so, they would need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- To avail this facility, customers are required to have their mobile number registered with Bank of Baroda.
- Next, customers would be required to SMS their details in the following format - UID space <12 DIGIT AADHAAR NUMBER>.
- The message will have to be sent to 5616150.
- Once the Aadhaar card has been linked to the savings account, the Bank of Baroda customer will receive a confirmation message.
For those Bank of Baroda customers that are yet to link their Aadhaar card to their savings account, they can follow any of the above mentioned ways (online, offline, at an ATM or via SMS) to carry out the procedure. Once your 12-digit unique number is linked to your savings account, you will receive a confirmation message. For those who do not know yet, the last day to link your Aadhaar card number to your savings account is 31 December 2017 to avoid the savings account from being frozen.
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India's Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.