Aadhar card is a unique 12 digit identification number issued by the Government of India through Unique Identification Authority of India. Aadhar serves as a proof of identity and proof of address in India. Linking Aadhar card to bank accounts will let you avail complete benefit of many government launched schemes along with many other benefits. Linking your Aadhaar Card to your Bank of Baroda account is a hassle free process. Given below is an explanation on how you can link your Aadhaar card to your Bank of Baroda account.
Methods of linking Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda account
There are various ways through which one can link their Aadhaar card to their Bank of Baroda account. Listed below are three different ways through which you can link your Aadhaar card to your bank account:
- Offline method
- Online method
- Via SMS
How to link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Offline?
Linking Aadhaar Card with your Bank of Baroda requires the applicant to visit the Bank of Baroda branch. Listed below are the steps that needs to be followed in order to link Aadhaar card with Bank of Baroda Offline:
- Visit the closest Bank of Baroda branch.
- Ask for the application form required to link Aadhaar card to the bank account.
- Fill the form with the correct details and submit it at the bank.
- The officials at the bank might ask for original documents for verification. The documents will be returned after the verification.
- Once the linking is done, the bank sends a confirmation to the applicant via SMS or email.
How to link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Online?
Aadhaar card can be linked to your Bank of Baroda account online from the comfort of your house. Listed below are the steps that needs to be followed in order to link your Aadhaar card to your Bank of Baroda account:
- Visit the official website of Bank of Baroda.
- Select the ‘retail user’ or ‘corporate user’ accordingly.
- Login with your User ID and password.
- Choose the ‘service’ tab.
- Choose the option ‘Aadhaar Seeding’ under the ‘Service’ tab.
- Fill your Aadhaar number and submit it.
How to link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda via SMS?
In order to link Aadhaar card to the bank account via SMS, the applicant has to send an SMS in the below mentioned format:
- UID space <12 digit Aadhaar number> & send it to 5616150
Documents required for linking Bank of Baroda account to Aadhaar cards
Given below is a list of documents required to link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda account:
- Original and photocopy of Aadhaar card.
- Original and photocopy of Passbook.
- 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Net banking details.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- PNB Link Aadhar Card
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- ICICI Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- Axis Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- HDFC Bank Link Aadhar Card
- United Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Dena Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Corporation Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- IOB Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Central Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank Link Aadhar Card
Best Credit Cards for you
News About How to Link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda
MJP Rohilkhand University makes aadhaar compulsory for appearing in final exams
The MJP Rohilkhand University has made it mandatory for students to provide their aadhaar details in the form for their final examination. Many of the students are worried about losing an academic year as they don't have aadhaar cards. The final exams will be held in either February or March of 2017. The university decided to make aadhaar cards mandatory for students in a bid to digitalise student records. The aadhaar enrolment numbers will be provided in a week’s time if the students start applying for aadhaar cards immediately. After the affiliated colleges appealed to the university on behalf of its students, the university registrar has said that they may consider giving them more time to submit the forms.
28th December 2016
JEE Exams will require Aadhaar card details for online registration from 2017
It has been made compulsory for candidates appearing for JEE exams 2017 onwards, to provide their Aadhar card details when they fill up their online form. The JEE Main online registration will be initiated on December 1, 2016 till January 2, 2017. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has also made it compulsory for students appearing for exams 2017 onwards. All the details, including age, name and the aadhar number are to be verified for appearing for the exams. Hence, all prospective engineering students will need it for the coming year.
1st December 2016