UCO Bank is a commercial bank which has its head office situated in Kolkata. The bank was established in the year 1943 and currently operates out of over 3,000 branches across the country. The bank which is a Government of India undertaking also operates in countries like Hong Kong and Singapore.
Here, we take a look at how a UCO bank account holder can link their Aadhaar number. The bank offers customers four channels to submit their seeding request. The channels are mentioned below:
- Using Internet Banking
- Through SMS
- Through ATM
- OTP based eKYC
How to Link Aadhaar Number to UCO Bank Account using Internet Banking?
To link the Aadhaar number to a UCO Bank account using the bank internet banking facility, the following steps needs to be followed:
- Login to the net banking account
- Select the ‘Request’ tab
- Next, click on ‘Linking of Aadhaar Number’
- Provide the 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Submit’
- Acknowledgment receipt is displayed on the screen
How to Link Aadhaar Number with UCO Bank Account through SMS?
UCO Bank customers can also link their Aadhaar number with their bank account using the SMS facility by following the below mentioned steps:
- The account holder needs to send a SMS to 9231008888 by typing UCOAADHAAR followed by the 12-digit Aadhaar number and the 14-digit account number.
- On doing so, an acknowledgement receipt in sent on the registered mobile number
How to Link Aadhaar Number to UCO Bank Account through ATM?
Following the below mentioned steps will help an individual in linking his/her Aadhaar number to the UCO Bank account through an ATM:
- Swipe the debit card at any UCO bank ATM
- Authenticate the card with the PIN
- Select ‘Other Services’ among all the options displayed on the screen
- Next, select ‘Aadhaar Seeding’
- Provide the 12-digit Aadhaar Number
- Accept the terms
- Next, click on ‘Submit’
- Following this, the acknowledgement slip of the seeding request is printed
How to link Aadhaar Number to UCO bank account through OTP based e-KYC?
To link Aadhaar number using the OTP based e-KYC, one needs to do the following:
- Visit the official website of UCO bank
- Click on ‘Aadhaar Card Linkage’
- Select, ‘OTP based eKYC for Customers’
- Provide the account number, mobile number and Aadhaar number
- Provide the captcha code
- Click ‘Submit’
The Aadhaar number can also be linked to a UCO bank account by visiting any branch of UCO bank. However, for carrying out the linking process the account holder needs to have the copies of Aadhaar card and bank account passbook with him/her.