Aadhar card is a unique 12 digit identification number issued by the Government of India through Unique Identification Authority of India. Aadhar serves as a proof of identity and proof of address in India. Linking Aadhar card to bank accounts will let you avail complete benefit of many government launched schemes along with many other benefits. Linking your Aadhaar Card to your Punjab National Bank account is a hassle free process. Given below is an explanation on how you can link your Aadhaar card to your Punjab National Bank account.
Methods of linking Aadhaar card to Punjab National Bank account
There are various ways through which one can link their Aadhaar card to their Punjab National Bank account. Listed below are three different ways through which you can link your Aadhaar card to your bank account:
- Offline method
- Online method
How to link Aadhaar Card with Punjab National Bank Offline?
Linking Aadhaar Card with your Punjab National Bank requires the applicant to visit the Punjab National Bank branch. Listed below are the steps that needs to be followed in order to link Aadhaar card with Punjab National Bank Offline:
- Visit the closest Punjab National Bank branch.
- Ask for the application form required to link Aadhaar card to the bank account at the counter.
- Fill the form with the correct details and submit it at the bank.
- The officials at the bank might ask for original documents for verification. The documents will be returned after the verification.
- Once the linking is done, the bank sends a confirmation to the applicant via SMS or email.
How to link Aadhaar Card with Punjab National Bank Online?
Aadhaar card can be linked to your Punjab National Bank account online from the comfort of your house. Listed below are the steps that needs to be followed in order to link your Aadhaar card to your Punjab National Bank account:
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank.
- Select the retail user or corporate user accordingly.
- Login with your User ID and password.
- Choose the service tab.
- Choose the option Aadhaar Seeding under the Service tab.
- Fill your Aadhaar number and submit it.
How to link Aadhaar Card with Punjab National Bank via SMS or ATM?
Unfortunately Punjab National Bank does not offer the service of linking your Aadhaar card to your bank account via SMS or ATM just yet.
Documents required for linking Punjab National Bank account to Aadhaar cards
Given below is a list of documents required to link Aadhaar card to Punjab National Bank account:
- Original and photocopy of Aadhaar card.
- Original and photocopy of Passbook.
- 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Net banking details.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- ICICI Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- Axis Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- HDFC Bank Link Aadhar Card
- United Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Dena Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Corporation Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- IOB Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Central Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Bank Of Baroda Link Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank Link Aadhar Card
Best Credit Cards for you
News About Linking Aadhaar with PNB Account
Aadhaar Card mandatory for civil services exam in 2017
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) will now start issuing digitally certified report cards to students who have recently passed their Indian School Certificate (ISC) and Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) examinations.
The digital versions will be made available through DigiLocker, a storage app approved by the government of India. The application can be downloaded through Google PlayStore and students can share the same certificates with various external parties to apply for admissions. Apart from the usual hard copies of certificates, the Council will make e-certificates available through this facility.
Students will have to link their Aadhaar data on the application platform to make use of this facility.
8th June 2017
States and UNs to initiate Aadhaar Enrolment Camps Under ICDS
States and union territories have taken upon themselves to carry out the enrollment of aadhar subscribers under the age of 5 in the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme. UIDAI released certain information on Aadhaar saturation among children below 5 years of age at 30.7percent as on November 15,2016. States/ UTs are now asked to start special enrolment camps at what are known as the Anganwadi centres (AWCs) twice in a year and coordinate with the Registrar/ Enrolment Agencies in doing so, in all the active in States/ UTs for Aadhar enrolment of children under 5 years.
1st December 2016