A 12 digit number provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India to all Indian citizens, Aadhaar card is used primarily for identification purposes. Aadhaar card can be linked to a Dena Bank account in a few easy steps.
Linking of Aadhaar card to a bank account is essential in order to avail the benefits of schemes such as the Atal Pension Yojana, LPG Subsidy scheme and so on. There are three methods through which the Aadhaar card can be linked to a bank account. These are:
- Online, through the bank official website
- Offline, by visiting the bank in person
- Through Dena Bank Mobile app
Link Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account Offline
In order to link their Aadhaar card, they will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Applicants will have to visit the closest Dena Bank branch and carry the original and photocopies of their Aadhaar card and their Dena Bank passbook.
- In addition to all of the above, applicants must also carry a written application to link their Aadhaar card to their bank account.
- At the bank, applicants will be provided with another form to link their Aadhaar card to their bank account which should be filled and given to the officer in charge who will then verify the documents and give the lower half of the application form as an acknowledgement receipt.
Once linking is done, applicants will receive a notification in their e-mail or on their phone via SMS.
Link Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account Online
Customers can also link their Dena Bank account to Aadhaar card through internet banking facility provided by the bank. The service is free of charge and can be availed from the comfort of one’s home. Here’s how one can do it:
- Visit the official website of Dena Bank.
- Enter bank account number.
- Enter registered mobile number.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Enter Aadhaar details like Name, Father’s name, Address etc.
- Enter security captcha code.
- Click on the “Proceed” option.
The bank will verify all the details and send confirmation about the successful authentication immediately.
Link Aadhaar Card to Dena Bank Account via Dena Wallet App
Dena Bank customers can link Aadhar number with their bank accounts through the mobile application “Dena Wallet” by the following ways:
- Customers have to download “Dena Wallet” on their smartphone.
- Open the app and click on the “Dena Bank Existing Customer” option.
- Enter the mobile phone number registered with Dena Bank and click on the “Submit” option.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the “Submit” option.
- Once the OTP is verification is successful, the bank will check the information provided the bank.
- The Dena Bank customers’ will see their Aadhaar details on the screen once the verification is complete.
- Then the customers need to enter Mother’s name, Father’s Name, PAN number, email id and Branch name and click on “Submit.”
Lastly, the customer will get a message on the screen “eKYC details updated successfully” after they have submitted the additional details.
Linking of the Aadhaar card to the Dena Bank account will allow individuals to reap the benefits of a number of schemes that have been put forth by the Indian Government. Many banks including Dena Bank has made it mandatory for individuals to link their Aadhaar to their bank account hence doing it at the earliest will be highly beneficial. Even for the LPG Subsidy Scheme, if their Aadhaar card is linked to their Dena Bank account, individuals will receive the subsidy directly to their account thereby helping to curb discrepancies and mistakes in the same which will also prevent the loss of a lot of money.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- PNB Link Aadhar Card
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- ICICI Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- Axis Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- HDFC Bank Link Aadhar Card
- United Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Corporation Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- IOB Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Central Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Bank Of Baroda Link Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank Link Aadhar Card