Dena Bank is one of public sector bank in India. It was founded in 1938 and nationalized it in 1969. Linking Dena Bank with Aadhaar through online is simple and quick process. Aadhaar card can be linked to a Dena Bank account by following steps.
Link Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account Online
Customers can link their Aadhaar card to their Dena Bank Account by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of Dena Bank.
- On the main page, click on ‘Link Aadhaar to account’.
- Enter your bank account number
- Enter registered mobile number.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Enter security captcha code.
- Click on the “Proceed” option.
- The bank will verify all the details and send confirmation about the successful authentication immediately.
- Once the OTP verification is successful, the bank will verify the information provided.
- The Dena Bank customers will then be able to see their Aadhaar details on the screen.
Lastly, the customer will get a message on the screen “eKYC details updated successfully” after successful verification.