A 12 digit number provided the Unique Identification Authority of India to all Indian citizens, Aadhaar card is used primarily for identification purposes. It is also an important document through which identity and address of the holder can be verified. Aadhaar card can also be linked to a bank account in a few easy steps. This article talks about the process that has to be undertaken for an individual to link their Aadhaar card to their bank account at Dena Bank.
Dena Bank is a bank owned by the Indian Government and has its headquarters in Mumbai. The bank was founded in 1938 and is currently one of the biggest banks in the country. It is a public sector bank and offers various services and products to all its customers.
Linking of Aadhaar card to a bank account has become mandatory in order to avail the benefits of schemes such as the Atal Pension Yojana, LPG Subsidy scheme and so on. There are three methods through which the Aadhaar card can be linked to a bank account. These are:
- Online, through the bankâ€™s official website
- Offline, by visiting the bank in person
- Through mobile or SMS
How to link Aadhaar Card to Dena Bank account?
In order to link their Aadhaar card, they will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Applicants will have to visit the closest Dena Bank branch and carry the original and photocopies of their Aadhaar card and their Dena Bank passbook.
- In addition to all of the above, applicants must also carry a written application to link their Aadhaar card to their bank account.
- At the bank, applicants will be provided with a another form to link their Aadhaar card to their bank account which should be filled and given to the officer in charge who will then verify the documents and give the lower half of the application form as an acknowledgement receipt.
- Once linking is done, applicants will receive a notification in their e-mail or on their phone via SMS.
Other options that applicants have is to link their Aadhaar card to their Dena Bank account either by visiting the official website of Dena Bank or by sending an SMS to a particular number. This number can be procured by visiting one of the Dena Bank branches and posing an enquiry there.
Linking of the Aadhaar card to the Dena Bank account will allow individuals to reap the benefits of a number of schemes that have been put forth by the Indian Government. Many banks including Dena Bank has made it mandatory for individuals to link their Aadhaar to their bank account hence doing it at the earliest will be highly beneficial. Even for the LPG Subsidy Scheme, if their Aadhaar card is linked to their Dena Bank account, individuals will receive the subsidy directly to their account thereby helping to curb discrepancies and mistakes in the same which will also prevent the loss of a lot of money.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- PNB Link Aadhar Card
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- ICICI Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- Axis Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- HDFC Bank Link Aadhar Card
- United Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Corporation Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- IOB Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Central Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Bank Of Baroda Link Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank Link Aadhar Card