The Government of India has made it necessary for individuals to link their Aadhaar Cards to their personal bank accounts in order to ensure that the benefits offered by the government can be transferred to the individuals directly. Customers have the option of linking the two accounts either via the offline mode or the online route. Here we will discuss both modes and help you link your Aadhaar Card and your HDFC account with relative ease.
Linking Your Aadhaar Card to Your HDFC Bank Account Through Offline Mode
Prior to linking your Aadhaar Card to your HDFC Bank account via the offline route, you will have to keep certain documents ready such as your bank passbook, your E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar Card, and the Application Form for linking your Aadhaar Card to your HDFC Bank account.
The Application Form can be downloaded from the bank's official website and you will have to take a print out of the same and fill in the necessary information such as your bank details and your Aadhaar number, etc. Once you have duly filled in the form, you will have to visit a branch of HDFC Bank and submit the application form as well as photocopy of your Aadhaar Card to a representative of the bank. Your original Aadhaar Card will also have to be furnished in case the officials request the same. The bank will retain the application form along with a photocopy of the Aadhaar Card to carry out further verification checks. Once the bank has verified all of your information, your Aadhaar Card will be successfully linked to your HDFC Bank account and you will be notified by the bank at the end of the process.
Linking Your Aadhaar Card to Your HDFC Bank Account Through Online Mode
All you need to link your Aadhaar Card to your HDFC Bank account via the online mode is a working HDFC Internet Banking account. The first step in the process is to login to your HDFC Internet Banking account, then click on 'Link Aadhaar Card Details ', after which you will be directed to the online form where you will have to enter the required information and complete the linking process.
Linking Your Aadhaar Card to your HDFC Bank account is as easy as it gets, so make sure that you complete the process as quickly as possible so as to avail the benefits offered by the government.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- PNB Link Aadhar Card
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- ICICI Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- Axis Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- United Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Dena Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Corporation Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- IOB Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Central Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Bank Of Baroda Link Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank Link Aadhar Card