Indian Bank is a public sector bank that was established on 15 August 1907 as a Government of India undertaking. They offer a wide range of financial products with attractive features. If you are an existing Indian Bank account holder and wish to link your Aadhaar card, you will be able to do so by visiting the official Indian Bank website.
Procedure to link your Aadhaar to Indian Bank account
- If you are an existing Indian Bank account holder and wish to link your Aadhaar number, you can do so by visiting "https://apps.indianbank.in/ekyc_otp/". This is the official Indian Bank website that allows their customers to link their Aadhaar number with their bank account.
- Once you visit the website, you will be asked to enter your Indian Bank account number. Please enter the correct account number in the space provided.
- The next step is to enter your registered mobile number. Please note that you will have to use the phone number you have registered with the bank.
- Enter the Captcha code in the space provided and click on the “Submit” option.
- Once you have submitted the above details, your Aadhaar details will be displayed. The complete Aadhaar card number will not be displayed on the screen. Please note that parts of the Aadhaar number will be masked for security reasons.
- You will now receive a One Time Password (OTP) to your registered mobile number from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- Please enter the OTP in the space provided and click on the “Validate” button.
- If the details entered are correct, you will get a successful status message after it is authenticated.
- If the details are not accurate and for any reasons, your Aadhaar number is not authenticated, please contact your home bank branch for further assistance.
If you have any questions regarding the same topic, you can get in touch with your bank for further clarification.