The Aadhar card, introduced by the Government of India, is a 12 digit unique identification number that contains the holder’s biometric information as well as contact information such as address, date of birth etc. Bank of India provides its customers various modes of services for linking their Aadhaar card with their Bank of India accounts.
As the government has begun to implement a direct debit scheme for all its welfare schemes, linking holder’s bank accounts to their Aadhaar cards will ensure that they receive the subsidy/funds into their account.
Bank of India customers can link the Aadhar number with accounts in the following ways:
- Online (through the Bank of India website).
- Offline (by visiting a bank branch).
- Through SMS
- Through IVRS
Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Bank Account Offline
Customers can link their Aadhaar card to their bank account by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the nearest Bank of India branch with a copy of the Aadhaar card as well as the bank passbook.
- Collect a copy of the application form to link Aadhaar card with Bank of India account.
- Fill in the form and submit it along with the documents at the bank branch.
- An acknowledgement slip will be issued confirming that the request to seed Aadhaar card with the Bank of India account has been registered.
Once the bank has verified the information provided and processed the application, the bank will notify the customer regarding the seeding being successful.
Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Account Online
Customers who have registered for internet banking facility can link their account with Aadhaar card online. Here’s how they can do it:
- Visit the official website of Bank of India.
- Select “Retail Banking”.
- Enter net banking username and password to log in.
- Click on the “Registration of Aadhaar Number in Internet Banking” option.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar UID.
- Enter the Bank of India savings account number.
Customers can know the status of their Aadhaar-bank account linking by selecting the “Inquiry” option.
Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Account through SMS/IVRS
Bank of India does not provide online facility to link Aadhaar cards to their customer’s bank accounts as yet. They have also not activated this service through SMS or ATM.
By linking the Aadhaar card with their bank account, individuals will be able to receive the full benefit of any government public distribution scheme such as the LPG subsidy, the government pension scheme as well as many others. This will also reduce the chances of fraud or misappropriation of funds by other individuals since the money will be debited from the concerned individual’s registered account directly.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- PNB Link Aadhar Card
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- ICICI Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- Axis Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- HDFC Bank Link Aadhar Card
- United Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Dena Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Corporation Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- IOB Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Central Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Bank Of Baroda Link Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank Link Aadhar Card