People who have accounts in the Central Bank of India can link their account to Aadhaar card in three ways – online, offline as well as through Central Bank of India mobile application. Read on to know more about the process to link Aadhaar with CBI account.
How to link Aadhaar Number to the Central Bank of India Account through Offline Mode
To link the 12-digit Aadhaar number with the Central Bank of India account, customers of the bank need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the nearest branch of Central Bank of India along with copies of the bank passport and Aadhaar card
- There the applicant needs to meet up with the designated official and do the needful
- Once the bank completes the verification process, the applicant will receive a SMS on their registered mobile phone about the linking.
How to Link Aadhaar number to the Central Bank of India Account through Online Mode
Customers who have their bank account in Central Bank of India can link their Aadhaar with the bank account number through online mode as well. It can be done by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit www.centralbank.net.in
- Select ‘Aadhaar Seeding’
- You will be redirected to a new page where the individuals needs to provide the account number, Aadhaar number and mobile number
- Next, the individual is required to agree with the terms and conditions by clicking on the box provided and click ‘Submit’
Apart from the above mentioned ways, the linking can be also be carried out by account holders of Central Bank of India using the net banking facility and the mobile app called ‘Cent Mobile’