Aadhar card is one of the newest documents that is used as a proof of identity and comes with a whole host of advantages. This 12 digit number is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Indian Government. The idea behind this number is to capture the demographic and biometric identity of individuals and store it in a centralized database.
Aadhar number is necessary for a number of reasons. Apart from being a proof of identity and address, it is also an important document that needs to be provided to banks in order to avail benefits of the various subsidies that have been put forth by the Government of India. Seeding Aadhar card with an account at Central Bank of India is a simple process and can be done in any of the following methods -
- Offline, by visiting a branch of the bank
- Online, by visiting the bank official website
- Via SMS
- Through any of the ATMs affiliated to the bank
Central Bank of India is one of the largest commercial banks owned by the Government of India. It was established in the year 1911 and is one of the few banks in India that received recapitalization finance from the Indian government. It is currently headquartered in Mumbai and offers a number of products as part of its retail banking portfolio.
In case applicants wish to seed their Aadhaar card to their account at Central Bank of India, they will have to follow the steps mentioned below-
- Applicants will have to visit the nearest branch of Central Bank of India along with the necessary documents.
- They will be provided with an application form which will have to be filled and submitted.
- Once this is done, their documents will be verified and lower half of the application form will be provided as acknowledgement.
- Once complete verification is done, applicants will receive a notification either on their email or on their mobile phone through an SMS.
As of now, there are no provisions for Central Bank of India customers to seed their Aadhaar number to their bank account at Central Bank of India through online methods, SMS or affiliated ATMs.
However, customers are urged to link their Aadhaar number to their accounts at the earliest as they can receive the benefits of numerous schemes by the Indian Government such as Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Bima Yojana, LPG Subsidy Scheme, Atal Pension Yojana and so on, directly to their accounts. This direct method will ensure that subsidies are not mismanaged or lost in transactions. Besides it is necessary to produce the Aadhaar number to procure almost every government scheme as this serves as a proof of identity as well as address and individuals need not provide multiple documents to avail the same.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- PNB Link Aadhar Card
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- ICICI Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- Axis Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- HDFC Bank Link Aadhar Card
- United Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Dena Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Corporation Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- IOB Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Bank Of Baroda Link Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank Link Aadhar Card