Indian Overseas Bank is a major public sector bank in India. After the order of Indian Government to Every bank account holder must link Aadhar with their account. In this article, we take a look at how an individual can link the Aadhaar number to the IOB bank account.
How to Link Aadhaar with Indian Overseas Bank Account by visiting the website?
Indian Overseas Bank account holders can link their Aadhaar number with their bank account by visiting the official bank website. Here’s how an individual can carry out the linking:
- Visit the Indian Overseas Bank official website.
- Select ‘Update Aadhaar’
- Next, click on ‘Aadhaar Seeding and authentications’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- On the page, the individual is required to provide the account number, Aadhaar number, registered mobile number etc
- Agree to the terms and click on ‘Next’
- On the next screen, key in the One Time Password (OTP) and click ‘Submit’
- A confirmation SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number of the customer once the account is successfully linked to Aadhaar
Apart from the above mentioned ways, there might other ways as well to carry out the linking of Aadhaar with IOB bank account. To know more about it the account holders can contact the bank officials.