Aadhaar card consists of a unique 12-digit identity number called the Aadhaar Number, and it can be used as a proof of identity for various financial transactions. Now one can link his/her Aadhaar card to his/her Indian Overseas Bank Account.
Link Aadhaar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account Offline
Listed below are the steps to be followed in order to link Aadhaar card to Indian Overseas Bank Account offline:
- Visit the nearest Indian Overseas Bank branch.
- Carry a photocopy of Aadhaar card along with the original Aadhaar card.
- Carry a photocopy of Bank Passbook along with the original one.
- Carry a self-written application to link Aadhaar to Indian Overseas Bank Account.
- The bank might provide the customer with an application form to link his/her Aadhaar number to the bank account.
- Fill in the application form and submit to the Indian Overseas Bank officer.
- The bank officer might ask for the original documents for verification. The original documents will be returned after the verification.
- The bank official will provide the customer with an acknowledgement slip.
Once the bank finishes the process of linking the Aadhaar card to the bank account, a confirmation will be sent to the customer via SMS.
Link Aadhaar Card with Indian Overseas Bank Account Online
Indian Overseas Bank account holders can link their Aadhaar number with their bank account online directly. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the Indian Overseas Bank official website.
- Enter the internet banking username/ID and password.
- Enter the account number.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Tick the consent statement and click on the next option.
- The bank account will be linked to Aadhaar card in a few working days.
A confirmation SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number of the customer once the account is successfully linked to Aadhaar.
Link Aadhaar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account via Net Banking
Indian Overseas Bank account holders can also seed their Aadhaar number with their bank account through net banking facility if they have registered for an internet banking account in the bank and had a login ID and password. Here’s how it can be done:
- Login to the internet banking portal of Indian Overseas Bank by entering username/ID and password.
- From the “Edit Profile” tab, click on the “Aadhaar Details” option.
- Click on the “Update Aadhaar Number” option.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar UID and click on the “Submit” button.
- The customers’ Aadhaar card will be linked to their Indian Overseas bank account after successful verification.
A confirmation SMS will be sent to their registered mobile number after the linking process is successful.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- PNB Link Aadhar Card
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- ICICI Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- Axis Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- HDFC Bank Link Aadhar Card
- United Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Dena Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Corporation Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Central Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Bank Of Baroda Link Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank Link Aadhar Card