About Axis Bank Internet Banking
Axis Bank introduces their net banking website which combines the ease of online transacting, long with providing access to a variety of valuable services. With the help of online banking, customers can now control and keep track of their banking transactions. Without having to visit the bank, customers can carry out a variety of banking transactions like open savings accounts, pay bills, open a fixed deposit, apply for a credit/debit card, request for a new cheque book, submit cheque payments requests, view their account activity, download previous account statements, in addition to a multitude of other transactions. Some of the main advantages of the internet banking facility provided by Axis Bank are:
- Access is convenient
- Bank details can be accessed at any given time
Register Axis Bank Net Banking
The step-by-step procedure to register axis bank internet banking services is mentioned below:
- In order to activate net banking facilities, you will need the Login ID. The Login ID is the same as the Customer ID and can be found on the passbook as well as on the Welcome Kit.
- You can also know the Customer ID by sending CustID as an SMS to 5676782.
- In case you are a new user, you can generate the password by clicking on ‘Register’ which can be found under the ‘Login’ Section.
- After entering your Login ID, you will be able to generate a password by entering the 4-digit ATM Pin as well as the registered mobile number.
- You will receive the password in a printed courier in case you have not applied for a debit card.
- Once you have generated the password, you will be able to log in.
Axis Bank Net Banking Login Procedure
The step-by-step procedure to Login to Axis Bank Internet Banking Portal is mentioned below:
- First, you must complete the internet banking registration process.
- Next, visit the main page of Axis Bank.
- Click on ‘Login’ which can be found under the ‘Login’ tab.
- On the next page, you must enter the Customer ID/Login ID and the password.
- Click on ‘Login’ to access the net banking portal.
How to Check the Balance on the Axis Online Banking Portal?
The step-by-step procedure to check the balance is mentioned below:
- First, you will need to log in to your net banking portal.
- You will be able to check the balance for the respective account on the dashboard.
- Clicking on the account number will let you view your recent transactions as well as the detailed statement.
How to Transfer Funds on the Axis Bank Net Banking Portal?
The step-by-step procedure to transfer funds on the net banking portal is mentioned below:
- First, you must log in to the net banking portal by using the Login ID and password.
- Next, you must click on ‘Transfer Funds’ which can be found under the ‘Accounts’ tab.
- Next, choose the type of transfer you would like to make from the options that are provided. You will be able to transfer funds to your own account, to another Axis Bank account, as well as to other bank accounts. The procedure to transfer funds to the different types of accounts are mentioned below:
To your own account
- First, you must click on the ‘Make Payment’ option under ‘My own Axis Bank Account’.
- Next, you must select the account from which the funds will be transferred as well as the account where the funds must be transferred.
- Next, enter the amount you would like to transfer and click on ‘Transfer’.
- Click on ‘OK’ next.
- On the next page, you must enter your Login ID and Transaction Password. Click on ‘OK’.
- A success message will be displayed on the screen. You will be able to save, print, or send the transaction details by mail.
Other Axis Bank accounts
- Click on ‘Other Axis Bank Account’.
- On the next page, you must enter the Beneficiary Nick Name. The account that you are transferring the money to must be added as a beneficiary. Next, enter the Beneficiary Account Number.
- Once the above details have been entered, click on ‘Get Account Details’ The details of the beneficiary will be displayed.
- Next, click on ‘Submit’.
- On the next page, you must enter the Login ID and Transaction Password and click on ‘Submit’.
- A success message will be displayed on the screen. Next, click on ‘Activate Beneficiary’.
- Click on ‘OK’ next. You will receive a NETSECURE Code by SMS on your registered mobile number. Enter the code and click on ‘Submit’.
- Click on ‘OK’ next.
- Click on ‘Pay’ which can be found against the active beneficiary.
- On the next page, you must enter the amount and remarks (if any), and click on ‘Transfer’.
- Enter the Login ID and Transaction Password and click on ‘OK’.
- A success message will be displayed on the screen. Click on ‘OK’.
Transfer to other bank accounts
- In case of other bank transfers, you will first need to add the account as a beneficiary by providing the account details and IFSC code.
- Next, you must select the account where the funds must be transferred to and click on ‘Pay Now’.
- On the next page, you must enter the amount and the remarks. Click on ‘Pay’.
- Click on ‘OK’.
- Next, you must enter the Login ID and Transaction Password. Agree to the terms and conditions and click on ‘Confirm’.
- A success message will be displayed on the screen.
What are the Transactions Limits under the Axis Net Banking Portal?
The transaction limits under the Axis Net Banking portal are mentioned below:
|Mode of transfer||Transaction limits||Charges per transaction|
|NEFT||No minimum and maximum limit||Depending on the amount, charges vary from Rs.2.50 to Rs.25|
|RTGS||Minimum amount that can be transferred is Rs.2 lakh. No upper limit||NIL|
|IMPS||Maximum of Rs.2 lakh can be transferred||
What is the Process to Reset the Axis Net Banking Portal Password?
The step-by-step procedure to Reset Axis Internet Banking Password is mentioned below:
- Visit the login page of Axis Bank’s net banking portal.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password?’.
- On the next page, you must enter the Login ID and click on ‘Proceed’.
- On the next page, you must enter the Axis Debit Card number, the ATM Pin, the expiry date of the card, and the Card Currency.
- Next, you must accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Next, you must enter the new password twice and confirm it. Once the confirmation is done, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’.
- Once the above step is complete, a success message will be displayed on the screen. You will be able to login by using the Login ID and the new password.
Payment of Axis Bank Credit Card Online
The step-by-step procedure to Pay the Credit Card Bill Online on the net banking portal is mentioned below:
- You must first log in to the net banking portal.
- Next, go to the ‘Payments-Pay Bills’ section.
- In case the credit card is not added, click on ‘New Biller’.
- Next, you must select ‘Credit Card Biller’ and then opt for ‘Pay Bill’.
- On the next page, the relevant details must be entered along with the amount that must be paid.
- Next, click on ‘Proceed’.
- Next, you must enter the OTP and complete the payment procedure.
Features and Benefits of Axis Bank Net Banking
The main features and benefits of Axis Bank’s net banking portal are mentioned below:
- Various accounts details such as the account balance and previous transactions can be accessed.
- Account statement can be downloaded.
- Funds can be transferred to your own accounts, to other Axis Bank accounts, and to accounts from another bank easily.
- Cheque payments can be stopped.
- Demand Drafts can be requested.
- Cheque books can be requested.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) can be updated.
- Address details can be changed.
- Fixed Deposits can be opened.
- You can apply for an Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- Your entire portfolio with the bank can be viewed.
- Utility bills can be paid.
- Mobile recharge can be completed.
- Credit card details can be viewed.
- Credit card bills can be paid.
- Loan account details can be viewed.
- You can apply for a locker.
- Nominee details can be updated.
- Tax documents can be viewed.
- Forex card can be reloaded.
- Investment in mutual funds can be made.
What is Netsecure?
Axis Bank offers an enhanced security feature to secure customer’s online transactions. Once the customer registers for Netsecure, he/she can generate a one-time password through SMS, Web-pin or 1-touch Device which will be used along with the transaction password for transacting online. This makes the transaction safe and secure as the customer will have to approve each online transaction by manually entering the password.
Types of Netsecure
- Netsecure with SMS: In this case, the Netsecure Code will be sent to the customer’s registered mobile number. Currently, Axis Bank offers this facility to domestic customers only.
- Netsecure with 1-Touch Device: In this case, the customer has to generate the Netsecure code using the 1-Touch device provided by the bank.
- Mobi-Token Application: Customers should install the Axis Netsecure app from App Store or Play Store to generate the OTP using the app. Currently, Axis Bank offers this feature to NRI customers only.
- Netsecure with Webpin: To get a webpin, customers should register one or more of their frequently used computers. Customers should use Webpin to receive the Netsecure code.
How to register for Netsecure?
- To register for Netsecure, customers should first register their mobile number with the bank.
- Customers will have to visit the nearest Axis Bank ATM or a bank branch to register their mobile number.
- If the customer is receiving mobile alerts from the bank already on their mobile phone, it means that their phone number is already registered.
- Once the phone number is registered, the customer will have to login to Axis Bank Internet Banking and choose “Netsecure with SMS” option on the registration page.
- Once the customer chooses the “Netsecure with SMS” option on the registration page, the Netsecure registration is complete.
Customers registering for Netsecure will be charged a one-time fee of Rs.1,000 for the device. Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
Netsecure with Mobile App
Customer can also register for Netsecure using a mobile app. To register for Netsecure with Mobile App, please follow the steps listed below:
- Please make sure that you have an Android or IOS phone to initiate Netsecure through mobile app.
- Resident customers should make sure that their phone number is registered with Axis Bank. Update the phone number that you frequently use. All alerts will be sent to your registered phone number.
- NRI customers should make sure that their email address is registered with Axis Bank. Make sure you provide your most frequently used email address as all future updates will be sent to the registered email ID.
- The step for both resident and NRI customers is to login to Axis Bank Internet Banking and access the registration page.
- On the registration page, customers will have to choose “Netsecure with mobile App” option.
- Existing customers who wish to switch to “Netsecure with mobile app” option using internet banking facility can do so by visiting Axis Bank. They will find this option under the services tab.
- Visit the app store and install “Axis Netsecure” app onto your phone.
- Follow the steps on Internet Banking to complete the registration process.
Axis Bank Internet Banking FAQs
1. Who can register for Axis Bank Internet Banking?
All individuals who hold Axis Bank Savings Account are eligible to register for Internet Banking service. The customer must have complete authority to operate their online banking account.
2. I have forgotten my online banking password. Can I generate a new one?
There is no need to worry if you have forgotten your internet banking ID and password. You can easily generate both online, for which you need to provide your 16 digit ATM/Debit Card Number and ATM PIN.
3. How safe is it to use online banking? What level of security does Axis Bank employ to safeguard security of my transactions?
Safety of your transactions is of paramount importance. Axis Bank employs multiple layers of advanced protection which includes 128-bit encryption, double level of passwords (for login and transactions) and second factor authentication (Netsecure code) to ensure that your transactions are carried out securely.
4. I think there has been an unauthorized transactions carried out from my account? What do I do?
If you are suspicions that a transactions may have been carried out without your authorization, you must report the same to the bank at firstname.lastname@example.org without any delay.
5. Do I only need one User ID for all Axis Bank relationships?
Yes, you only need one User ID to carry out your online banking transactions and other Axis bank relationships.
6. Is it mandatory to register for Netsecure?
If you want to perform financial transactions like transfer funds, pay bills, recharge your phone etc., it is mandatory to register for Netsecure. If you do not register for Netsecure, you cannot carry out any of these activities. You can only view your account details.
7. How can I switch between two options of Netsecure?
If you wish to change the Netsecure mode, you can do that by logging in to your internet banking. Click on the “Register For” tab and choose the mode of your choice.
8. How can I unregister from Netsecure?
If you wish to unregister from Netsecure, you will have to send an email to email@example.com from your registered email ID or from the Axis Bank Internet Banking mailbox, requesting them to opt you out from Netsecure. Please note that once you unregister from Netsecure, you will not be able to carry out any financial transactions online.
9. Can I use the same Netsecure Code more than once?
For security purposes, you will not be allowed to use the same Netsecure Code more than once. Please note that one Netsecure Code can be used only once. It has to be used before it expires as each Netsecure Code expires in 90 seconds.
10. I am getting an “Invalid OTP” error on entering Netsecure code. What does that mean?
You will get an “Invalid OTP” or “Invalid Credentials” error if you have entered the wrong Netsecure Code. This error can also appear when you use a Netsecure Code that has already expired. Please note that each Netsecure Code is valid only for 90 seconds. When you get this error message, please click on “On Call OTP” option on the screen to get a new Netsecure code through an automated voice call. Use the new OTP to process your transaction. Remember that if you enter an incorrect OTP five consecutive times, your user ID will be suspended for the day and you will not be allowed to make any financial transactions for the next 24 hours.
11. What if the OTP does not reach me on time?
Axis Bank has the technology required to send instant SMS. However, there may be cases where the OTP SMS may not reach on time due to technical difficulties. If you do not receive the OTP SMS on time, please click on the “Resend OTP” option to receive the same Netsecure Code. If you do not receive the OTP in the second attempt, please try the “On Call OTP” option to receive the Netsecure Code through an automated voice call. In this case, you will receive the OTP via a phone call on your registered mobile number.
12. I am an getting “Invalid Netsecure Code” error for the code I generated on my 1-Touch Device. What should I do?
Please note that an “Invalid Netsecure Code” error appears when you enter the wrong OTP or an expired OTP. Netsecure Code is valid for only 90 seconds. If you enter the Netsecure Code after 90 seconds, you will receive an “Invalid Netsecure Code” error. Please generate a new Netsecure Code from your 1 Touch Device to proceed. If the error persists, please try the “Resync” link option for synchronization of your 1 touch device.
Axis Internet Banking Services
Internet Banking with Netsecure allows you to carry out many transactions which you otherwise cannot perform. Listed below are the services you can avail with just your password and with the Netsecure code. You will be able to see that if you register on Netsecure, you can perform various financial transactions.
|Serial number||Internet banking services||Internet banking with password only||Internet banking with password and Netsecure|
|1||View account details||Yes||Yes|
|2||View account balance||Yes||Yes|
|3||Download account statement||Yes||Yes|
|4||Request for a cheque book||Yes||Yes|
|5||Place a request to stop cheque payment||Yes||Yes|
|6||Open a fixed deposit||Yes*||Yes|
|7||View credit card information||Yes||Yes|
|8||Pay credit card bill||Yes*||Yes|
|9||Redeem debit card points||Yes||Yes|
|10||View your demat account details||Yes||Yes|
|11||View your portfolio summary||Yes||Yes|
|12||View your loan details||Yes||Yes|
|13||Register to receive e-statements||Yes||Yes|
|15||Update your personal profile details||Yes||Yes|
|16||Register for SMS banking||Yes||Yes|
|17||Transfer fund to own Axis Bank account||Yes*||Yes|
|18||Transfer fund to other Axis Bank account||No||Yes|
|19||Transfer fund to other bank account||No||Yes|
|20||Transfer Fund to Visa Credit Card||No||Yes|
|22||Request for Demand Draft||No||Yes|
|23||Pay utility bills||No||Yes|
|24||Shop online and pay using Axis Bank Internet Banking||No||Yes|
|25||Apply for IPO Online||Yes*||Yes|
* Available only for users registered for Internet Banking with fund transfer facility.
Savings Account Popular Pages
- Savings Account
- Best Zero Balance Savings Account
- Post Office Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Savings Account
- ICICI Savings Account
- UBI Savings Account
- Citibank Savings Account
- PNB Savings Account
- Savings Account Interest Rates
- Savings Account vs Current Account
- Zero Balance Savings Account
- Banks with Highest Interest Rates in India
- SBI Balance Enquiry
- Kotak 811