With digitization taking the helm of the market, and with the latest demonetisation putting cashless transactions under the spotlight, rolling out an internet banking facility for banks is now imperative. Like most other banks, IDBI Bank too has their own internet banking platform - that has made banking processes at the fingertips of their customers, besides the fact that it comes with world-class security.
Features of IDBI Bank Internet Banking
Some of the features and benefits of IDBI Bank’s internet banking facilities are listed below:
- Customers can check their savings account balance and view their past transaction. By doing so, they can keep a check on their spendings.
- Check the status of their account and make queries.
- With the e-statements customers can keep a track of their cash flow - in and out of their account.
- Check loan installment details.
- Customers can order for a cheque book.
- Check the status of a cheque that has been issued.
- Customers can view the details of their Demat account - banks associated with the account, address of the correspondent, account numbers and so on.
- Check Demat account statements and outstanding balance.
- View billing statements of their Demat account and assess the previous transactions.
Instructions and requests that can be made with IDBI Bank’s Net Banking
- Customers can request for a cheque book.
- View cheque status.
- Stop cheque payments if needed.
- Open a fixed deposit or a recurring deposit.
- Recharge their prepaid mobile number and top-up their DTH connection.
- Pay utility bills.
- Schedule monthly payment of utility bills.
Online payment services through IDBI Bank’s Internet Banking
- Customers having an online banking account can shop at associate merchants listed under the bank.
- They can shop at e-stores as well.
- Customers can make fund transfers through IMPS, RTGS and NEFT services.
How customers can apply for IDBI Bank’s internet banking facility
Customers that wish to open an online banking account just need to download the registration form from IDBI Bank’s homepage. Once the form is downloaded, the customer will have to fill it with accurate details and submit it to the closest IDBI Bank branch. Approval usually takes a couple of days and post that customers can enjoy the pleasures that internet banking comes with.
IDBI Bank Net Banking FAQs
- Can you tell me what is internet banking?
Internet banking basically means that almost all or most banking processes can be done online via a customer’s online bank account. Internet banking has made banking seamless, efficient and convenient for customers.
- Are there any charges for internet banking? What is the eligibility?
There is no such thing as an eligibility for IDBI Bank internet banking. If you have a savings, current, Demat account, you can register for the internet banking facility. There are no charges.
- How safe is internet banking with IDBI Bank?
IDBI has world class security for their online banking facilities. The platform is equipped with a 128-bit encryption SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), digitally certified by VeriSign.
- What is the procedure to open a online account with IDBI Bank?
A customer can download the registration form from IDBI Bank homepage. Once he/she has filled in the form will all the required details, he/she will have to submit the form at the closest IDBI Bank branch. The verification process will then take place and the bank will get back to the customer once the application has been approved.
- What processes can be done using internet banking?
A customer can transfer funds, check his/her balance and verify past transactions, request for a cheque book, stop a cheque payment, amongst the many other functions that can be carried out with internet banking.
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.