IDBI Bank Net Banking
With digitization taking the helm of the market, and with the latest demonetisation putting cashless transactions under the spotlight, rolling out an internet banking facility for banks is now imperative. Like most other banks, IDBI Bank too has their own internet banking platform - that has made banking processes at the fingertips of their customers, besides the fact that it comes with world-class security.
Features of IDBI Bank Internet Banking
Some of the features and benefits of IDBI Bank’s internet banking facilities are listed below:
- Customers can check their savings account balance and view their past transaction. By doing so, they can keep a check on their spendings.
- Check the status of their account and make queries.
- With the e-statements customers can keep a track of their cash flow - in and out of their account.
- Check loan installment details.
- Customers can order for a cheque book.
- Check the status of a cheque that has been issued.
- Customers can view the details of their Demat account - banks associated with the account, address of the correspondent, account numbers and so on.
- Check Demat account statements and outstanding balance.
- View billing statements of their Demat account and assess the previous transactions.
Instructions and requests that can be made with IDBI Bank’s Net Banking
- Customers can request for a cheque book.
- View cheque status.
- Stop cheque payments if needed.
- Open a fixed deposit or a recurring deposit.
- Recharge their prepaid mobile number and top-up their DTH connection.
- Pay utility bills.
- Schedule monthly payment of utility bills.
Online payment services through IDBI Bank’s Internet Banking
- Customers having an online banking account can shop at associate merchants listed under the bank.
- They can shop at e-stores as well.
- Customers can make fund transfers through IMPS, RTGS and NEFT services.
How customers can apply for IDBI Bank’s internet banking facility
Customers that wish to open an online banking account just need to download the registration form from IDBI Bank’s homepage. Once the form is downloaded, the customer will have to fill it with accurate details and submit it to the closest IDBI Bank branch. Approval usually takes a couple of days and post that customers can enjoy the pleasures that internet banking comes with.
IDBI Bank Net Banking FAQs
- Can you tell me what is internet banking?
Internet banking basically means that almost all or most banking processes can be done online via a customer’s online bank account. Internet banking has made banking seamless, efficient and convenient for customers.
- Are there any charges for internet banking? What is the eligibility?
There is no such thing as an eligibility for IDBI Bank internet banking. If you have a savings, current, Demat account, you can register for the internet banking facility. There are no charges.
- How safe is internet banking with IDBI Bank?
IDBI has world class security for their online banking facilities. The platform is equipped with a 128-bit encryption SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), digitally certified by VeriSign.
- What is the procedure to open a online account with IDBI Bank?
A customer can download the registration form from IDBI Bank homepage. Once he/she has filled in the form will all the required details, he/she will have to submit the form at the closest IDBI Bank branch. The verification process will then take place and the bank will get back to the customer once the application has been approved.
- What processes can be done using internet banking?
A customer can transfer funds, check his/her balance and verify past transactions, request for a cheque book, stop a cheque payment, amongst the many other functions that can be carried out with internet banking.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.