State Bank of India is certainly one of the most trusted and reliable banks in India and provides multiple facilities to its account holders for easy and quick access to account information and banking over the Internet. SBI’s Mobile Banking facility enables users to make balance enquiries and perform a range of payments and banking functions 24x7 over the Internet.
The SBI mobile app- State Bank FreedoM offers users a safe and convenient way of banking at the tip of their fingers. The facility is available on JAVA, Android, iPhone, Windows mobile phones and users may download the app directly from the SBI website as well as from various app stores.
The following functions can be performed through State Bank online banking:
- Bill Payment (credit card bills, utility bills, insurance premium, subscriptions, and donations)
- To place cheque book request
- To make Demat Enquiry
- Balance Enquiry/generate statements
- Funds transfer (within and outside SBI bank)
- Immediate Payment Services (IMPS)
- M Commerce
- Mobile/DTH Recharge
SBI SMS Alert
SBI account holders may opt for SMS Alert service to receive important updates, notifications, and alerts on their banking transactions. Users may register for the SMS alerts service at the branch office or through SBI Internet banking.
Follow the following process to register your account for SMS alerts:
- Make sure that your mobile number is registered with State Bank of India.
- Request for SMS Alerts through Internet banking website of SBI.
- Select the account you wish to activate SMS alerts for and click ‘OK’.
- Choose the events you wish to receive SMS alerts on.
How to Register for SBI Mobile Banking on Your Device?
You may register for the mobile banking service by visiting the SBI branch, by placing a request at any SBI ATM, through SBI Online Banking Website, and over the mobile handset.
Process to be Followed over a Mobile Handset
- To get the User ID and MPIN, type ‘MBSREG’ and send an SMS to 567676/ 9223440000 from your registered mobile number. You will receive a User ID and default MPIN over SMS.
- Download the SBI mobile app- State Bank FreedoM from your respective app store.
- Login to your account using the details received.
- Change your MPIN after first time login.
Registration at SBI Branch
Registration can be completed at the home branch your account belongs to. Mobile banking will immediately be activated for your account after filling up a request form.
Registration at SBI ATM
- Swipe your debit card at the ATM > Choose ‘Mobile Registration’ from the options displayed on the screen > Select ‘Mobile Banking’ > Choose ‘Registration’.
- Enter your mobile number and Select ‘Yes’ > Check your number again and choose ‘Confirm’ if correct.
- Collect the transaction slip and soon you should receive an SMS about the activation of mobile banking for your account.
- Login to Online SBI site > Choose ‘eServices’ > Click ‘State Bank Freedom’ mentioned on the left side of the page. (you should receive a message notifying handset validation)
- Select ‘Registration’ from the top menu bar > Select the account to be activated for mobile banking > Submit.
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.