Central Bank of India customers can choose to link their 12-digit unique identification number either online, offline (at the bank), or at any ATM.
How to link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account Online
Central Bank of India customers have to follow the steps mentioned below to link their Aadhaar card to their bank account online:
- Visit the Central Bank of India website.
- On the bottom of the screen, click on ‘Aadhaar linking’.
- The page will be redirected. Enter your Central Bank of India account number.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar number and re-enter it as part of the verification.
- Enter your registered mobile number and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on submit to link your Aadhaar card to your bank account.