Considering that a majority of the population today owns a smartphone, mobile banking is a very important facility. For the convenience of their customers, YES Bank has brought banking to mobile platforms with their range of mobile banking solutions which allow customers to make use of various banking services and facilities on their smartphone or mobile phone. YES Bank has introduced a number of mobile banking options which include call banking, Yes Mobile, YES Pay Wallet, IMPS fund Transfer, YES Secure, SMS Banking, USSD Banking and Missed Call Banking. All these services allow customers to transact safely and quickly over a mobile platform and carry out a number of transactions such as keeping track of their account balance, viewing past account statements, transfer funds electronically using NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, pay utility bills, do mobile / DTH / data card recharges and much more.
Features of Yes Bank Mobile Banking
- YES Mobile – YES Mobile is the mobile banking app introduced by YES Bank which allows customers to bank from anywhere and at any time using their mobile phone. With this app, you can carry out a number of banking activities with ease such as checking your account balance, transferring funds using NEFT, RTGS or IMPS, pay utility bills such as mobile phone, DTH connection, data card, open a deposit account, make a balance enquiry, view a mini account statement, change your debit card PIN or hotlist debit card, pay direct / indirect taxes, personalize your app profile, locate ATMs/branches, apply for a new account, prepaid card, deposit, locker or loan.
- IMPS - Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is one of the 3 widely used mediums of making instant electronic fund transfers. This service is available 24X7 (except on Sundays and bank holidays) and an be used for making fund transfers via your mobile phone between accounts held with different banks.
- YES Secure - YES Secure is the mobile/desktop application by YES Bank that will allow customers to generate an OTP on their mobile handset for all retail net banking transactions, even if you do not have access to a mobile network.
- SMS Banking – YES Bank offers its customers the convenience of SMS Banking with their special SMS Banking service. Customers have access to a number of banking functions when they subscribe to the SMS Banking service. Upon subscribing, the customer will then receive all important account related information such as debit alerts, credit alerts, balance alerts, salary credit alerts, overdraft alerts and low balance alerts directly on their registered number. With the objective to eliminate paperwork, YES Bank’s SMS Banking will not only save you time but also effort.
- USSD Banking – YES Bank now also offers its customers with the option of accessing banking services with the special USSD Banking facility. All they have to do is dial *99*66# from their registered mobile number to begin their USSD Banking session. Upon entering this number, they will receive a list with menu options for different banking services, from which they can select the option which they would like to perform. The USSD Banking service is only be accessed on GSM mobile phones and does not need data connectivity to function. With USSD Banking, customers can make a balance enquiry, request for a mini account statement, transfer funds (with mobile number and MMID or account No. & IFS Code), find out their MMID, change their MPIN or generate an OTP for transactions.
- Missed Call Banking – Missed Call Banking is another option provided by YES Bank where customers can access some banking services such as finding out their account balance and getting the history of their last 5 transactions by simply giving a missed call on the specified number provided. All they have to do is register for the Missed Call Banking Service and proceed to choose from the options available.
- YES Pay – The trend of mobile wallets has been hugely popular for the convenience which it offers. YES Bank has introduced the same convenience to their customers with the YES PAY digital wallet which allows smartphone users to make payments for a number of online transactions. Enabled with Unified Payment Interface (UPI), the YES PAY wallet will let you pay for recharges, utility bills, gift voucher purchases and also avail discounts. Registration is not necessarily required to use YES PAY as customers can also access the wallet by signing up via Facebook.
YES Bank Mobile Banking Fund Transfer Options
- NEFT - National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) is a national electronic payments system introduced by the RBI to enable customers to carry out find transfers in a quick and secure fashion. Under NEFT, customers can not only transfer funds to other YES Bank accounts but also to account of all other banks which participate in the NEFT network. These transactions are done in multiple batches during the day and are done within a time period of 24 hours.
- RTGS – Another method of electronic fund transfer is Real Time Gross Settlement. RTGS is ideal for making high volume of high value fund transfers is another electronic fund transfer method which is designed for carrying out high volume an high-value transfers. RTGS transactions are done in real time, which means that the fund transfers are done as the instruction are received. Like NEFT transactions, RTGS transactions are carried within specified hours during the day and have a minimum transaction limit. Also, RTGS transactions are carried out in the books of the RBI, which implies that these transactions are final and cannot be reversed.
- IMPS Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is one of the 3 widely used mediums of making instant electronic fund transfers. This service is available 24X7 (except on Sundays and bank holidays) and an be used for making fund transfers via your mobile phone between accounts held with different banks.
NEFT, RTGS and IMPS Timings
|8 AM to 6:45 PM; Monday to Saturday (excluding 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month)||8 AM to 4:15 PM; Monday to Saturday (excluding 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month)||24x7 (including Sundays)|
NEFT, RTGS and IMPS Charges
All NEFT and RTGS transactions that are done via mobile banking will be done free of any charge. For inward IMPS transactions, there is no charge. However, for outward IMPS transactions is a charge of Rs 5 per transaction is charged.
YES Bank Customer Care Number
If you wish to get in touch with the customer care at Yes Bank, you can do so by dialing on any of their dedicated customer care numbers.
- Customer Care India : 1800 2000 (toll free) & +91 22 61219000.
- If calling from outside India : +91 22 3099 3600 (from outside India), 1877 659 8044 (USA/Canada), 808 178 5133 (UK) and 8000 3570 3089 (UAE).
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.