IndusInd Bank understands that time is very crucial. To help their customers save time, IndusInd Bank has introduced mobile banking with great features. Whether you want to pay your restaurant bill or recharge your phone, you can do it all with IndusInd mobile banking. IndusInd Bank mobile banking can be accessed by all Apple and Android smartphones and tablets users. Some of the features available of IndusInd mobile banking facility are as follows:
Indus Mobile SMS: You can do almost everything using IndusInd Bank’s SMS Banking service. All you have to do is link your phone number with your bank account. You can always keep track of your account by using IndusInd SMS banking service. You can send keywords like Bal, Mini, and Recharge to 9212299955 and get your account balance information, transaction history or recharge your phone. For a complete list of codes used in IndusInd SMS service, visit the bank’s registered website.
Missed Call Banking: You can check your account balance or apply for products offered by IndusInd by simply giving a missed call. To check your account balance, give a missed call from your registered phone number to 18002741000. Give a missed call to 18005323344 if you wish to apply for a bank loan you can give a missed call to 18008336677 if you wish to apply for any other products offered by IndusInd.
Indus Mobile USSD: You can get your account details by dialing *99*69# from your registered phone number under the Indus Mobile USSD.
Indus-mobile app: Download the Indus-mobile app to transfer money, recharge your mobile, check your account balance or recharge your DTH account.
Indus Alerts: You now have instant access to your credit card if you activate Indus alerts. Using this option, you can check the minimum due amount, available credit limit and your last bill statement.
IndusInd Bank fund transfer options
Apart from using your debit and credit card for making payments, IndusInd offers two safe and secure fund transfer options, namely NEFT and IMPS.
NEFT: You can now transfer funds to any account using this fund transfer option given by IndusInd. You can make a NEFT fund transfer on IndusInd mobile app, through ATM or from any of the IndusInd bank branches. In order to make a NEFT transfer, you should know the beneficiary's account number, account type and IFSC code.
IMPS- Immediate Payment Service offered by IndusInd lets you transfer funds from mobile to mobile, mobile to account, and mobile to merchant payment. You can transfer funds under IMPS using your online banking credentials or by entering your debit or credit card details.
IndusInd Bank fund transfer charges and timings
|Transfer Amount||Charges (exclusive of taxes) for Indus comfort regular, Indus Comfort and Indus Comfort Premium users||Charges (exclusive of taxes) for Indus comfort maxima users|
|Up to Rs.10,000||Rs.2.5 per transaction||Free|
|Rs.10,001 - Rs.1 lakh||Rs.5 per transaction||Free|
|Rs.1 lakh - Rs.2 lakh||Rs.15 per transaction||Free|
|Above Rs.2 lakh||Rs.25 per transaction||Free|
|Cut-off timing for processing on the same day|
|BRANCH TIMING||NETBANKING TIMING|
|Monday to Friday - During branch working hours||Monday to Friday - 6 PM|
|Saturday(excluding 2nd and 4th) - During branch working hours||Saturdays, excluding 2nd and 4th - 6 PM|
|Transfer Amount||Charges (exclusive of taxes)|
|Rs.2 lakh - Rs.5 lakh||Rs.25 per transaction|
|Above Rs.5 lakh||Rs.50 per transaction|
|Cut-off timing for processing on the same day|
|Monday to Friday||9 AM to 5 PM|
|Saturday(excluding 2nd and 4th)||9 AM to 5 PM|
Please note that the limit for NEFT transfer is Re.1 to Rs.10 lakh per day and there is no limit for RTGS transfers.
Benefits of using IndusInd Mobile Banking
- Using IndusInd mobile banking saves a lot of time.
- You have option to get all the information in different languages.
- You can do almost all banking transactions on the go. You can check your balance, request for a cheque book, enquire on your fixed deposit account and more
- You can transfer funds instantly or locate the nearest bank branch.
- Mobile and SMS banking is free of cost. You don’t have to pay anything to transact faster.
IndusInd Bank Mobile Banking Security Measures
- You can login to your mobile banking account only with your login credentials without which nobody can access your account.
- IndusInd uses 128-bit Secure Socket Layer technology which means that all your account information is encrypted and protected.
- If you enter the login credentials incorrectly for more than 5 times, your account will be blocked automatically. This ensures that other cannot crack your account easily.
- IndusInd does not save any of your confidential data.
IndusInd Mobile Banking: Do’s and Dont’s
- Make sure your choose a complicated password. An alphanumeric password with special characters is always strong.
- Please keep changing your password frequently. This makes your account secure.
- Please report any unauthorised transaction or enquiry made immediately to IndusInd Bank.
- Pay attention to all communication you receive from IndusInd Bank.
- Always log off from your net banking or mobile app after you are done with your transaction.
- Keep an eye on all your transactions and report any unauthorised transaction immediately.
- Do not share your login credentials with anyone.
- Do not write your password down at any point of time.
- Do not add beneficiaries you do not know. Please verify the details of your beneficiary before you transfer funds.
- Do not change your contact details without alerting IndusInd. Always keep the bank posted about any changes in your phone number or addresses.
- Do not fall for hoax calls, SMS or emails from fraudulent institutions. Always verify the information you receive with IndusInd by phone or in person.
- Do not use bluetooth while make a payment or using IndusInd online account. It is easy to crack your details via bluetooth.
IndusInd Bank Customer Care Numbers
|Indusind||Customer care number|
|Banking||1860 500 5004|
|Credit cards||1860 267 7777|
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.