Fullerton India Personal Loan Status
Fullerton India is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) which offers personal loans at different interest rates depending on the customers and the purpose behind their availing of personal loans. Fullerton India is a subsidiary of Fullerton Financial Holding Pte. Limited., which is a subsidiary owned by Singapore-based Temasek Holdings Pte. Limited.
As a customer of Fullerton India, not only can you apply for a personal loan online or offline, but you can also check the status of your personal loan online and offline.
What are the Details Required to Check Fullerton India Personal Loan Status?
You will need a Customer ID, LAN Number, or your User Name to track the status of your personal loan. Your credentials will be different from those used by another applicant and will be unique. You will also need to have a password which should be known only by you.
Different types of modes to check personal loan status
There are two modes through which you can check the status of your personal loan:
Online: Fullerton India customers who have applied for personal can check the status of their personal loan. They will need to provide their application number which they would have got after applying for a personal loan followed by their date of birth and your registered mobile number.
Offline: You can also check the status of your personal loan offline by either calling the Fullerton India customer service or call the company’s toll-free number. You can also send your queries via post to the address given on the company’s website. Otherwise, you can visit the nearest Fullerton India branch to check the status of your personal loan.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Status Check Using Loan Form Number or Application Number
When you have finished submitting your personal loan application with Fullerton, you needn’t wait impatiently for its disbursal. Just make use of the tracker available on the bank website and know about the current status. Follow the mentioned steps one by one to complete the process:
- Go to the official website of Fullerton India Credit Company Limited.
- Click on the ‘Contact Us’ section present on the top of the main page.
- Select and open ‘Track Your Personal Loan’ Application Tab from the given list. It will lead you to the ‘Check Your Personal Loan Application Status’ tool.
- In the given box, type your personal loan application ID number without making any error. It should accurately match with your loan application.
- Once done put your date of birth in the provided space. If you don’t want to give your birthdate you can alternatively provide your registered mobile number.
- Go through the details and if you are not satisfied with that use the ‘Reset’ button to clear the given information. However, if the details are all fine press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Wait for a few seconds until the present status of your loan application is displayed on the page.
How to Check Fullerton India Personal Loan Status Online Using Fullerton India Loan Account?
Given below is the process that you will have to follow if you wish to check the status of your personal loan using your Fullerton India account ID:
- Visit the Fullerton India official website.
- On the top right-hand side of the page, you will find the ‘Login’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option following which you will be directed to a new page.
- If you are an existing customer, you can enter your either your Customer ID, LAN, or your User Name followed by your password.
- You can also log in using your Facebook or Google account by clicking on any one of the tabs given.
- If you are a new user, click on ‘Click here for new registration’.
- You can choose either your Facebook account or your Google account to sync your account for a seamless login experience.
- Enter your Customer ID or LAN in the box given above.
- You will have to create a username. You must ensure that your username has at least 8 alphanumeric characters.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Step 2’.
- A six-digit one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail ID. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and email ID.
- You will be asked to create a password. You can then use those credentials to log in to the portal and check the status of your personal loan.
How to Track Through Reference Number
Given below are the screenshots which show the process you will have follow while tracking the status of your policy:
- Visit the Fullerton India official website.
- Under the ‘Contact Us’ section, click on ‘Track Your Personal Loan Application’.
- You will be directed to a new page, where you will have to enter your Application ID, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number.
- Click on ‘Check Loan Status’. If any details entered by you are incorrect, you can click on ‘Loan Reset’ and re-enter your details again.
- You can then view the status of your personal loan.
How to Track Through the Mobile App
Given below is the process you will have to follow if you want to check the status of your personal status using the Fullerton India mobile app:
- Download the Fullerton India mConnect mobile app on your mobile phone from Google Play Store if you are an Android user, and Appstore if you are an iPhone user.
- Enter your Username, LAN, or your Customer ID followed by your mPin or password. You can also login using your Facebook or Google account credentials.
- Click on ‘LOGIN’.
- If you are a new user, you can get yourself registered by clicking on ’Sign Up’.
- You will be directed to a separate page where you will have to enter your Customer-ID or LAN. Create a username, pin number and confirm the pin number entered by you.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Step 2’.
- In the next step, a One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP. The details entered by you will be verified. Post verification you can use the credentials to log in to the portal.
- You can click on ‘My Accounts’ to check the status of your personal loan.
How to Check Loan Status Through BankBazaar?
You can visit the BankBazaar website to not only apply for a loan but also check its status. Given below are the steps that you will have to follow if you wish to check the status of your personal loan on the BankBazaar website:
- Click on the following link /personal-loan/verifyOwnershipForm.html
- Enter your Application ID and your mobile number. You can also login to the BankBazaar portal using your Facebook or Google account.
- You can then log in to the portal and check the status of your personal loan.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the other alternatives to check the status of my policy?
There are various other alternatives that can help you in checking the status of your policy. Some of them are given below:
- You can give a missed call on the number 9594763763 to know the status of your personal loan. You will later receive a call back within 24 hours of the missed call on the number.
- You can call on their toll-free number 1800 103 6001 from Monday to Saturday anytime between 09:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
- You can send an email to email@example.com to check the status of your policy as well as enquire about the different products offered by the company.
- You can send queries related to the status of your policy by post to the address given below:
P.O. Box No. 8108 Bandra East, Mumbai 400 051
- How to Conduct Fullerton Personal Loan Status Check without Application ID?
If you have forgotten your loan application ID or not able to find it, then don’t lose heart. The application ID is certainly very important when it comes to loan status check, but you still have an option to message, mail or call the customer support executives and share your concern. Give them other valid details like your name, father’s name, date of birth, registered mobile number and any other details present on the loan application form that you can remember. The executives will track your Fullerton Bank personal loan status from their end and will let you know the update.
Fullerton India strives to offer the fastest loan application and disbursal services to its customers. So, once you apply for a loan with them, you can expect to get the amount within 24-48 hours unless there are any major issues. In the meantime, you can monitor the progress right from your home with the help of the user-friendly Fullerton personal loan application status tracker.
2. Is it possible to know the status of my personal loan through offline mode?
Yes, you can check the status of your policy through offline mode. Apart from calling their customer care number and the toll-free number, which is mentioned on the company’s official website, you can send your queries via post to the address mentioned on the website. You can also visit the nearest Fullerton India branch to know the status of the personal loan availed by you. You must ensure that you carry the relevant documents and details so that you can check the personal loan status in a hassle-free manner.
3. How can I check the interest rates, fees and charges, and the documents required in order to avail a personal loan from Fullerton India?
You can visit the Fullerton India website to check the personal loan schemes offered by them. You can also visit the company’s official website to know the interest rates, fees and charges levied for each personal loan schemes and the documents you will need to submit while applying for a personal loan scheme of your choice.
4. Can I apply for a personal loan and check its status using any third-party website?
Yes, you can visit the BankBazaar website where not only you can check the personal loan schemes offered by Fullerton India but also compare them with each other. Once you have selected a Fullerton India personal loan scheme, you can apply for the same and avail the scheme for yourself. On the top right-hand side of the BankBazaar website, click on ‘Track Application’ and enter your application ID and mobile number to enter the portal and check the status of your personal loan. You can also login via your Facebook or Google account to know your personal loan status.
A GST rate of 18% will be applicable on banking services and products from 01 July, 2017.