Highlighting Features of United Bank of India Debit Cards
- Instant access to cash, anytime and anywhere
- Transaction security ensured with Chip and signature based authentication
- High daily transaction limits
- Available in Visa and RuPay variants
Overview of United Bank of India
Established in the year 1950, United Bank of India is one of India’s first nationalized bank with a widespread network of 1999 branches located across the country. With a glorious history spanning close to nearly a century, the bank is 100% CBS enabled and runs three fully-functioning branches in Mumbai, Kolkata and New Delhi, with plans to expand operations overseas as well. Currently, UBI deals in a variety of financial products and services like loans, deposits, cards, remittance, investments, corporate banking, international banking, MSME, among a few others.
In order to facilitate cashless convenience, United Bank of India offers a range of Visa, RuPay and EMV Chip Debit cards for its customers. Be it for shopping or just for quick access to cash, these debit cards fulfill both functions, while providing your funds the maximum security. Read on to find out more.
Types of Debit Cards Offered United Bank of India
United International ATM cum Debit Card
To facilitate cashless transactions, UBI introduces the International ATM cum Debit Card. Use this card to access funds from your account anytime and anywhere.
United VISA Debit Card
The United Visa Debit card is a basic debit card with a daily cash withdrawal and shopping limit of Rs 25,000 respectively. With signature based authentication, this card makes shopping extremely secure and can be used at all bank ATMs, all VISA member bank ATMs, POS/e-commerce terminals in India and all NFS member bank ATMs.
United EMV Debit Card
This is a chip based debit card which offers high daily transaction limits of Rs 1,00,000 for cash withdrawal; Rs 1,50,000 for shopping transactions at POS terminals or e-commerce transactions and a limit of Rs 1,00,000 for fund transfers within the bank. What’s unique about this card is that it can be used not only within India but also internationally. You may carry out a maximum of 10 transactions per month with this card wherein 5 transactions are for cash withdrawal and 5 for POS / e-commerce transactions.
United RuPay Debit Card
The United RuPay card enjoys the distinction the first RuPay based card, designed for use within India and features signature based authentication, making it a perfect companion for shopping. This card carries a daily transaction limit of Rs 25,000 for cash withdrawals and POS / E-commerce transactions and can be used at all United Bank ATMs, all NFS member banks ATMs and RuPay enabled POS terminals.
United RuPay Kisan Debit Card
Designed specially for KCC account holders, the RuPay Kisan Debit Card features a daily transaction limit of Rs 25,000 for cash withdrawal and POS transactions respectively. This is a signature based card which makes shopping transaction highly secure and can be used at all United Bank ATMs, RuPay enabled POS terminals and at all NFS member banks ATMs.
Benefits of Holding a United Bank of India Debit Card
There are multiple benefits which accompany each UBI debit card. Some of them have been listed below.
- These debit cards allow you quick and easy access to the funds in your account, anytime you may need.
- Make shopping secure with the UBI Chip and signature based cards which enhance transaction security.
- Along with Cash withdrawal, you can perform a host of other functions with your UBI debit card like make fund transfers, obtain a mini-statement for your account, make a balance enquiry, change the PIN of your card, etc.
- You are never far away from accessing the funds in your account, especially when you need them, as these debit cards allow you to not only withdraw cash from UBI ATMs but also from VISA / NFS member bank ATMs as well.
- Who is eligible for the VISA Debit Card?
The following individuals are eligible for a VISA Debit Card:
- Those holding a Current, Savings, NRE, NRO, Overdraft or Minor account with United Bank of India anywhere in India
- Applicants must be above 10 years of age.
- Visually impaired applicants fulfilling the above conditions are also eligible.
- Where can I use my United Bank EMV Debit Card?
You may use this card at all United Bank ATMs, all VISA member bank ATMs / POS terminals / e-commerce transactions and at all NFS member banks ATMs.
- Who is eligible for the EMV Debit Card?
All individuals holding a Current, Savings or an Overdraft account with United Bank of India and have used / wish to use their card at internationally, are eligible to get this card.
- Who is eligible for the RuPay Kisan Debit Card?
Only individuals holding a KCC account with United Bank of India under the CCUKC Scheme are eligible for this debit card.
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- United Bank of India Personal Loan
- United Bank of India Car Loan
- United Bank Of India Car Loan Interest Rates
- United Bank Of India Car Loan Eligibility Calculator
- United Bank of India Used Car Loan
- United Bank of India Credit Card
- United Bank of India Recurring Deposit Rates
- United Bank of India Fixed Deposit Rates
- United Bank of India IFSC Code
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.