Highlighting Features of United Bank of India Debit Cards
- Instant access to cash, anytime and anywhere
- Transaction security ensured with Chip and signature based authentication
- High daily transaction limits
- Available in Visa and RuPay variants
Overview of United Bank of India
Established in the year 1950, United Bank of India is one of India’s first nationalized bank with a widespread network of 1999 branches located across the country. With a glorious history spanning close to nearly a century, the bank is 100% CBS enabled and runs three fully-functioning branches in Mumbai, Kolkata and New Delhi, with plans to expand operations overseas as well. Currently, UBI deals in a variety of financial products and services like loans, deposits, cards, remittance, investments, corporate banking, international banking, MSME, among a few others.
In order to facilitate cashless convenience, United Bank of India offers a range of Visa, RuPay and EMV Chip Debit cards for its customers. Be it for shopping or just for quick access to cash, these debit cards fulfill both functions, while providing your funds the maximum security. Read on to find out more.
Types of Debit Cards Offered United Bank of India
United International ATM cum Debit Card
To facilitate cashless transactions, UBI introduces the International ATM cum Debit Card. Use this card to access funds from your account anytime and anywhere.
United VISA Debit Card
The United Visa Debit card is a basic debit card with a daily cash withdrawal and shopping limit of Rs 25,000 respectively. With signature based authentication, this card makes shopping extremely secure and can be used at all bank ATMs, all VISA member bank ATMs, POS/e-commerce terminals in India and all NFS member bank ATMs.
United EMV Debit Card
This is a chip based debit card which offers high daily transaction limits of Rs 1,00,000 for cash withdrawal; Rs 1,50,000 for shopping transactions at POS terminals or e-commerce transactions and a limit of Rs 1,00,000 for fund transfers within the bank. What’s unique about this card is that it can be used not only within India but also internationally. You may carry out a maximum of 10 transactions per month with this card wherein 5 transactions are for cash withdrawal and 5 for POS / e-commerce transactions.
United RuPay Debit Card
The United RuPay card enjoys the distinction the first RuPay based card, designed for use within India and features signature based authentication, making it a perfect companion for shopping. This card carries a daily transaction limit of Rs 25,000 for cash withdrawals and POS / E-commerce transactions and can be used at all United Bank ATMs, all NFS member banks ATMs and RuPay enabled POS terminals.
United RuPay Kisan Debit Card
Designed specially for KCC account holders, the RuPay Kisan Debit Card features a daily transaction limit of Rs 25,000 for cash withdrawal and POS transactions respectively. This is a signature based card which makes shopping transaction highly secure and can be used at all United Bank ATMs, RuPay enabled POS terminals and at all NFS member banks ATMs.
Benefits of Holding a United Bank of India Debit Card
There are multiple benefits which accompany each UBI debit card. Some of them have been listed below.
- These debit cards allow you quick and easy access to the funds in your account, anytime you may need.
- Make shopping secure with the UBI Chip and signature based cards which enhance transaction security.
- Along with Cash withdrawal, you can perform a host of other functions with your UBI debit card like make fund transfers, obtain a mini-statement for your account, make a balance enquiry, change the PIN of your card, etc.
- You are never far away from accessing the funds in your account, especially when you need them, as these debit cards allow you to not only withdraw cash from UBI ATMs but also from VISA / NFS member bank ATMs as well.
- Who is eligible for the VISA Debit Card?
The following individuals are eligible for a VISA Debit Card:
- Those holding a Current, Savings, NRE, NRO, Overdraft or Minor account with United Bank of India anywhere in India
- Applicants must be above 10 years of age.
- Visually impaired applicants fulfilling the above conditions are also eligible.
- Where can I use my United Bank EMV Debit Card?
You may use this card at all United Bank ATMs, all VISA member bank ATMs / POS terminals / e-commerce transactions and at all NFS member banks ATMs.
- Who is eligible for the EMV Debit Card?
All individuals holding a Current, Savings or an Overdraft account with United Bank of India and have used / wish to use their card at internationally, are eligible to get this card.
- Who is eligible for the RuPay Kisan Debit Card?
Only individuals holding a KCC account with United Bank of India under the CCUKC Scheme are eligible for this debit card.
- Debit Cards Vs Credit Cards
- Debit Cards for Fuel
- Debit Cards for Online Shopping
- Prepaid Cards for International Travel
- Debit Cards for Movie Tickets
- Debit Cards for Students
- International Debit Cards
- Debit Cards for Shopping
- Debit Cards for Restaurants
- Debit Cards for EMI
- New ATM Transaction Charges
- United Bank of India Personal Loan
- United Bank of India Car Loan
- United Bank Of India Car Loan Interest Rates
- United Bank Of India Car Loan Eligibility Calculator
- United Bank of India Used Car Loan
- United Bank of India Credit Card
- United Bank of India Recurring Deposit Rates
- United Bank of India Fixed Deposit Rates
- United Bank of India IFSC Code