State Bank of India offers a number of well appointed debit cards to their customers. Among their suite of debit cards, one of the most popular ones is the State Bank Classic Debit Card. With this debit card, you get to enjoy tons of benefits such as cashless convenience, ease of making bill payments and purchases securely online, redeem rewards on your purchases and transactions and keep track of your account activity, among other things. You also get to enjoy easy access to cash at any ATM across India with high transaction and withdrawal limits to fulfill all your money requirements. Read on to find out more about the State Bank Classic Debit Card.
Features of State Bank Classic Debit Card
- Widely Accepted - Shop till you drop with your State Bank Classic Debit Card which is accepted at over 5 lakh merchant outlets across India.
- Secure Online Transactions - With the Classic Debit Card, you can rest assured that all your online transactions and purchases such as booking tickets, paying for groceries, etc., are highly secure as transactions done with this debit card are secured using the MasterCard Secure Code or Verified by Visa.
- ATM Access - Get quick access to cash anytime and anywhere with the Classic Debit Card which can be used not only at SBI ATMs but also at non-SBI ATMs across India.
Fees & Charges Associated with State Bank Classic Debit Card
The State Bank Classic Debit Card carries an annual fee of Rs 100. The cash withdrawal limit on this card is capped at Rs 40,000 per day. Replacement debit cards are available at a charge of Rs. 200.
Rewards & Benefits
For every Rs. 100 that is spent from your card, you get to earn 2.5 reward points. You can earn reward points for a number of card related purchases such as petro;, dining, entertainment, travel bookings, online purchases and more.
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.