The Good Conduct Certificate or the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is issued by the police department in UAE and shows that the individual does not have any criminal record. UAE residents and individuals who no longer live in the country can apply for the PCC. UAE visa holders can apply for the certificate online (https://www.moi.gov.ae/en/default.aspx or on the official website of the Dubai police department) and the process is simple.
Who can Apply for the Police Clearance Certificate
The below-mentioned individuals can apply for a PCC:
- UAE citizens
- UAE residents
- Visitors from abroad
The below-mentioned information must be provided to obtain the PCC:
- Unified number
- Valid Emirates ID
Individuals who are not from UAE must submit the below-mentioned documents:
- Previous residency photo.
- Copy of the passport.
- Photo of the applicant.
Process to get the Good Conduct Certificate
The process to get the PCC is mentioned below:
- Submit the completely filled application form.
- Next, the service fee must be paid.
- Next, the request must be submitted.
- The transaction number will be sent via email and SMS.
- The certificate will be sent via email.
The different methods by which the service fee can be paid are mentioned below:
- Debit card
- E Dirham
|Individuals who are not from UAE||AED 300|
|Knowledge Fee||AED 10|
|Innovation Fee||AED 10|
|Additional Fee (In case the application is provided at service centres)||AED 100|
Process to Check Application Status
The procedure to check the status of the application is given below:
- Visit https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservices/applicationstatus?firstView=true.
- Enter the reference number and captcha.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to check the application status.