Visa rules around the world are changing because more people have started traveling and exploring different countries. Governments are liberalizing visa entry rules to help in growth of the tourism industry. Recently Taiwan has liberalized its visa rules.
As per the new rules, Indians can now visit Taiwan with a free visa. People can easily apply for this visa online.
Documents Required For Taiwan Visa
Indians applying for a Taiwan visa must have the following documents:
- Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Return or onward air or ferry ticket.
- Apart from the 2 documents mentioned above, the visa applicant should have one of the following documents:
- Valid permanent resident card or resident card of Canada, Australia, Korea, Japan, New Zealand, any Schengen nation, US or UK.
- Valid entry visa of Canada, Australia, Korea, Japan, New Zealand, any Schengen nation, US or UK.
- Visa or resident card of Canada, Australia, Korea, Japan, New Zealand, any Schengen nation, US or UK, that has been expired for below 10 years.
- The Visa applicant should not have a history of being employed as a blue-collar worker in Taiwan.
- The entry Visa does not include work permit.
- Applicants should have a valid regular passport to apply. Temporary, informal or emergency passports will not be accepted.
- Travel documents, which are not the passport, will not be accepted.
- The applicants who have permanent resident card without an expiration date may enter:
- 9999 in the year section.
- 12 in the month section.
- 31 in the date section.
- If applicants make an error during the application process, they can submit a fresh application.
- The applicants must print their ROC Travel Authorization Certificate after their applications have been approved. They have to show this certificate when they reach Taiwan. People who do not have this document will not be allowed to enter the country.
- The ROC Travel Authorization Certificate will be valid for 90 days and it allows multiple entry. The certificate holder can stay in the Taiwan for 30 days, starting from the day after he/she arrives. If he/she wants to apply for another Travel Authorization Certificate, then the same must be done 7 days before the present one expires.
News About Taiwan Visa for Indian
Thai nationals can apply for a five year multiple entry visa to India
Thai nationals will now be able to apply to a five-year multiple entry tourist or business visa to India. The visa will permit Thai nationals to stay in the country for a 90-day period per visit. Approved applications for this visa under the express visa service will receive the visa on the following working day. Holders of medical visas will now have separate immigration counters in international airports in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru. E-visa holder will now be able to stay in the country for a period of 60 days rather than the earlier stipulated period of 30 days. The single entry visa has now been replaced with a double entry e-tourist visa. The new e-tourist visas will be provided at five major Indian ports, Mumbai, Cochin, Goa, Mangalore and Chennai, to facilitate visas for tourists arriving via cruise ships. A double entry e-business visa has been introduced, which will allow individuals to remain in the country for a period of 60 days, and an e-medical visa with a possible extension of up to six months has also been introduced.
3rd February 2017