The UAE Visa fee depends on various factors pertaining to the eligibility factors and the applicant’s requirements. While initiating the visa application process, the applicant is required to fill in the application form which indicates his/her visa requirements. Once the applications form is submitted along with the necessary documents, the applicant is required to pay the applicable visa fee in order to process the applications. The visa fee depends on factors such as visa type, duration of stay, entry scheme, and validity or the visa. Additionally, mode of payment, exclusive services, etc. can affect the visa fee directly.
Following is the list of UAE Visa fee applicable for various categories of visa offered by the nation:
- Transit Visa – While traveling through UAE to another country, a visitor must obtain a transit visa if he/she will be spending more than 8 hours and under four days in the Abu Dhabi International Airport. UAE offers transit visa for $58 which offers single entry with 14 days of the validity period. The transit visa holder cannot stay in the UAE territory for more than four days.
- Tourist Visa – The tourist visa under the single entry category will cost $96 and allow the visitor to stay up to 30 days in the UAE. The visa is valid for 60 days and available to eligible applicants. In order to apply for the tourist visa, the applicant must have a passport which should be valid for a minimum of 6 months duration. The applicant must also pre-arrange his travel plans. The visa under this category cannot be extended.
- Tourist Visa-Multiple Entry – This category of visa allows the visitors to apply for a short-term multiple-entry visa. This visa is charged at $178 and cannot be extended. With the validity of 60 days, this visa allows the visitors to stay in UAE for a maximum of 30 days from the date of entry. The visitor can choose to leave and enter UAE as many times as possible within the 30 days period.
- Service Visa – Visitors who are sales managers, company manager's representatives, account auditors, consultants requested by companies operating in the UAE that are required to carry out an urgent task, and delegations from companies or organisation to carry out a commercial activity in the UAE are required to apply for the service visa against the payment of $96 as the visa fee. The visa is provided under the single entry scheme with a validity of 14 days. The UAE Service Visa holder can stay up to a maximum of 14 days in the UAE.
- Long-Term Leisure Visa – If a visitor wants to stay for more than 30 days in the UAE, he/she must apply for the Long Term Leisure Visa. The Visa is charged at $355 and allows the visitors to stay up to a maximum of 90 days in UAE. This visa is available under the single entry scheme. The applicant may require obtaining pre-approvals from the UAE immigration based on his/her profile.
- Long-Term Tourist Visa – Based on the applicant’s nationality, he/she may or may not be eligible for the UAE Long Term Tourist Visa. The eligible applicants are required to pay $274as the visa fee which offers single entry for a maximum stay duration of 90 days. The applicant may require obtaining pre-approvals from the UAE immigration based on his/her profile.
- Long-Term Visit Visa-Multiple Entry – The applicant needs to pay $586 as the visa fee for the UAE Long Term Visit Visa-Multiple Entry. As the name of the visa category suggests, the visitor can enter and leave UAE multiple times within the validity period of the visa. Visitors are allowed to stay up to a maximum of 90 days in UAE from the date of entry.