Experience the best of what the world has to offer with an exclusive range of Citibank Debit Cards. Designed with your needs in mind, each of these cards provide maximum benefits and unmatched privileges on every spending. So, go on and explore the possibilities with the wide range of Citibank Debit Cards.
About Citibank India
Founded in 1902, Citibank India has a long standing history with the Indian banking industry. A subsidiary of Citigroup, one of the world’s leading financial services corporation, Citibank India currently operates with a well spread out network of 44 branches in 31 cities and over 700 ATMs located across the country. In order to cater to the financial requirements of a diverse mix of consumers and organizations, Citibank offers a varied range of financial products and services. These extend across various categories like consumer banking, credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage and wealth management. Being one of the top performers of the banking industry, Citibank India has been recognized not only as the ‘Best Consumer Internet Bank in India’, but also as the ‘Best Corporate/Institutional Bank’ for delivering quality performance and services consistently.
About Citibank Debit Cards
Citibank offers an expansive range of debit cards to suit a variety of needs. Each card differs from the other in terms of benefits offered, withdrawal limits and a host of other privileges. For a brief idea, given below are just some of the highlighting features of Citibank debit cards.
- Enjoy complimentary lounge access at domestic and international airports (at select locations).
- Avail special travel discounts on hotels, leisure activities and transport at international locations.
- Exclusive dining privileges at over 1,900 restaurants
- Earn multiple reward points everytime you shop at Citibank affiliated merchants, grocery and retail stores.
- Cardholders who are also Frequent Flyers with any of Citibank’s associated airline are entitled to earn 2x AirMiles
- Enjoy the convenience of charge-free cash withdrawal at ATMs around the world
- High daily spend and withdrawal limit
- Make hassle-free cashless payments, online and in stores, around the world.
Types of debit cards available
There are 3 types of debit cards that are offered by Citibank to their customers. Debit cards are classified according to their daily maximum withdrawal limit. The 3 types of debit cards are regular accounts, preferred accounts, and Citigold accounts. While the maximum withdrawal limit for regular accounts is equivalent to Rs.75,000, the maximum withdrawal limit for preferred account holders and Citigold account holders are equivalent to Rs.1.25 lakhs and Rs.1.5 lakhs per day.
Debit Card for Non-Resident External Rupee Checking Account
Citibank offers one debit card and an ATM Personal Identification Number(PIN) with their Non-resident External Rupee Checking Account. Having multiple Non-Resident External Rupee Checking Account? You will receive a debit card and an ATM PIN for each account you hold. Customers can use their Non-Resident External Rupee Checking Account to withdraw cash or to make a payment at any MasterCard establishments around the world. Using this card, customers can also make online purchases. Customers can access their Non-Resident External Rupee Checking Account from anywhere.
The highlight of having a Non-Resident External Rupee Checking Account is that customers with this account can withdraw cash in local currency at any ATM across the world that displays MasterCard, Maestro, and Cirrus signs.
Debit Card for Non-Resident Ordinary Rupee Checking Account
On the other hand, customers holding a Non-Resident Ordinary Rupee Checking Account can withdraw Indian Rupees from any MasterCard ATM across the country. Apart from accessing their account information from anywhere, customers can also make online purchases using this card.
- Debit Cards Vs Credit Cards
- Debit Cards for Fuel
- Debit Cards for Online Shopping
- Prepaid Cards for International Travel
- Debit Cards for Movie Tickets
- Debit Cards for Students
- International Debit Cards
- Debit Cards for Shopping
- Debit Cards for Restaurants
- Debit Cards for EMI
- New ATM Transaction Charges