Overview of ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card (New)
Shop smartly with your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card that offers you an array of silver privileges whether you shop, dine or are looking for anything else. Not only will you enjoy all your silver privileges but also the added bonus and benefits of being a proud owner of an ICICI Bank Debit Card.
Features and Benefits
- Enjoy high withdrawal and transaction limit for all your purchase endeavors –
- Daily Withdrawal Limit at an ATM (applicable to both, domestic and international ATMs) – Rs. 50,000
- Daily Purchase/Transaction Limits for merchant websites and retail outlets (applicable to both, domestic and international purchases) – Rs. 1,00,000
- Enjoy your purchasing power conveniently by availing the facility of online transactions whether you want to book your travel tickets, movie tickets or even pay your bills within the comforts of your home. Register your card for “Verified by VISA" and start availing these features immediately.
- When you purchase fuel at select HPCL pumps, you get to enjoy zero surcharge. However, note that this offer is only applicable on select outlets. Also, the 2.5% surcharge is only applicable when the fuel transaction amount is Rs. 400 and below. You will need swipe your Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card at the ICICI Bank Terminals Only.
- For every Rs. 200 that you spend on your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card, you will earn PAYBACK Reward Points in the following ways –
- Spend RS. 200 at any merchant outlets in India and earn 1 PAYBACK point.
- Spend RS. 200 on any Indian websites and earn 1 PAYBACK point.
- Spend RS. 200 at any merchant outlets overseas and earn 10 PAYBACK points.
- You are entitled for complimentary Air Accident Insurance and Purchase Protection for Rs. 50,000 each.
- Your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card is protected by the Zero Liability Protection. This feature will protect your debit card from any misuse or loss including theft, misplacement and unauthorized purchases. On occasion of the aforementioned incident/s, contact the ICICI Customer Care that is available 24 hours a day within 15 days of the loss or misuse of your card and provide the required documents. This will help restore the balance on your card.
- Track your purchases immediately as well as on a routine basis. You will receive instant SMS alerts on all your purchases made using your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card. The Itemized billing feature also helps tracking your transactions through your regular bank statement that have been customized to include all details of your transaction such as the date, merchant’s name and the amount spent using your debit card.
Smart Shopper Silver New Debit Card FAQs
- Q. My ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card has a Daily Withdrawal Limit of Rs. 50,000. Is this applicable for withdrawal only within India or abroad as well?
A. Using your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card you can withdraw up to Rs. 50,000 every day, both, within India as well as well as overseas in any ATM.
- Q. How many PAYBACK points will I get when I shop using my ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card?
A. For every Rs. 200 that you spend within India at any merchant outlet or on Indian websites, you will receive 1 PAYBACK point and when you spend Rs. 200 outside India, you will receive 10 PAYBACK points.
- Q. How much can I spend on my ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card per day?
A. You can make both domestic and international purchases worth Rs. 1, 00,000 every day using your Shopper Silver Debit Card.
- Q. Many ICICI bank cards come with Zero Liability Protection. Does the ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card also have this protection?
A. Yes. Under the Zero Liability Protection, your card is protected from theft, loss, misplacement and unauthorized purchases. All you need to do is call the ICICI Customer Care number available to you 24 hours a day and inform them of the same. After you have provided the supporting documents, your account balance will be restored.
- Q. What insurance will I get using my ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card?
A. You are entitled to Air Accident Insurance of up to Rs. 50,000 when you use your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card. You also get Purchase Protection for the same amount.
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.