Many people from around the world want to visit Turkey for various purposes. Turkey is popular for its beauty, culture and history. The country also attracts a lot of business people. Indians who wish to visit Turkey for tourism or trade purposes can easily avail a Turkish e-Visa online. India is one of the many countries for which Turkish e-Visa is available.
E-Visa or electronic visa is an official documents that allows people to enter Turkey and travel within the country. It can be applied for online on the Turkish government’s e-Visa website. Turkish e-Visa is a single entry visa that is valid for a period of 180 days and allows stay of up to 30 days.
Advantage Of Turkey E-Visa:
- People can apply for a Turkish e-Visa online.
- It can be availed easily.
- Payment for the e-Visa can be made online using a Visa, Mastercard or UnionPay debit card.
Who Can Apply?
Citizens of the following countries can apply for a Turkish e-Visa:
|Angola||Afghanistan||Antigua and Barbuda||Algeria|
|Chad||Cape Verde||China||Central African Republic|
|Equatorial Guinea||East Timor||Eritrea||Ethiopia|
|Greek Cypriot Administration of Southern Cyprus||Gambia||Grenada||Guinea-Bissau|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||Rwanda||São Tomé and Príncipe||Senegal|
|Sierra Leone||Saudi Arabia||Solomon Islands||South Africa|
To apply for a Turkish e-Visa, people need to have a valid passport from their home country. This passport must be valid for at least 6 months. Apart from this, other documents may be asked depending on the country the traveler belongs to. Indians should have a return ticket, hotel reservation and sufficient funds. They must also have a valid supporting document, which can be either a visa or residence permit from UK, USA, any 1 of the Schengen country or Ireland.
How To Apply?
To apply for a Turkish e-Visa, people have to first open the e-Visa portal of Turkish government. After opening the website, they have to do the following:
- Click on new application.
- Select their country/region from the drop down menu.
- Select the travel document from the drop down menu.
- Write the security code.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’.
- Select the date of arrival and click on ‘Save and Continue’.
- Click on the box that is present against every option on the list to meet criteria. Travelers must ensure that they have all the required documents. Click on ‘Save and Continue’.
- Enter personal details such as name, surname, date of birth, place of birth, name of parents, passport number, passport issue and expiry dates, email address, address and phone number. Apart from this, the applicant has to also select the type of supporting document and the name of the country issuing the supporting document from the drop down menus. They also have to write the expiry date of the supporting document. If the supporting document is not going to expire, then they have to click on the box present against ‘Unlimited’.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’
Once the applicant fills in all the details, he/she has to make the payment to submit the application.
Note – The information mentioned in the application form must match with the details on the passport.