Dena Bank is offering value added services to its savings account holders. As a corporate agent for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Dena Bank is offering its customers the option to avail life insurance cover through their bank SB account. The insurance cover is provided under the Group Insurance Scheme of LIC.
To avail this cover you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Have an active savings deposit account with Dena Bank
- Must be between 18 to 59 years of age.
Features of the Life Insurance Plan under Dena Bank Savings Deposit Scheme
Listed below are the features of the life insurance scheme:
- Life Cover: Get a Life Cover of up to Rs.1 lakh for a very low premium.
- Premium: Depending on the age of the policyholder, the annual premium amount will vary.
- Policy Term: Up to 60 years of age.
- Medical requirement: No medical tests required to avail this plan. A simple declaration of good health will do.
- Policy commencement: Insurance cover will commence once the policyholder signs the Consent-cum-Authorisation letter and debit of premium from the account is made.
- Premium payment: The premium amount will be debited from the customer's account and standing instructions can be given for auto-renewal. Your policy will not lapse because of the auto-renewal and auto-debit arrangement.
- Policy renewal: The policy is a one-year renewable term insurance plan.
- Tax benefit: You can get tax deductions on the premiums paid under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Nomination: You have the option to nominate someone to collect the death benefit.
- Claim: The claim settlement process is simple as per the LIC policy claim rules.
- Customer Service: For any policy related queries, contact the nearest Dena Bank branch.
The following are the documents required to open a SB account at Dena Bank:
- ID proof with applicant's photograph issued by the Central or State Government such as:
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Address proof in the form of utility bills such as:
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
In addition to saving money through your Dena Bank savings account, you can also enjoy life cover at a very low premium. Open a SB account at Dena Bank if you don’t already have one and benefit from its value added services.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.