Overview of Kotak Infinite Debit Card
With the Kotak Infinite Debit Card, the world is your oyster. Tap into the exclusive privileges that come with being part of the Kotak Wealth Management circle, and let your card speak for you. Gain access to more than just rewards and points with this card, and enjoy benefits that far surpass other cards. Use your card in the comfort that its added security features protect you against card theft or fraud and live the exclusive lifestyle, brought to you by Kotak Wealth Management.
Features and Benefits: Kotak Infinite Debit Card
- High transaction limit and withdrawal limit per day:
Transaction limit- Rs. 5, 00, 000
Withdrawal limit- Rs. 4, 00, 000
- With the enhanced security features that come with a chip card, make your purchases without the fear of possible card fraud at over 3 million vendors across the world.
- Receive a fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% every time you refuel at a service station and pay using your Kotak Debit Card.
- Being part of the exclusive Kotak Wealth Management circle, enjoy free access thrice in a calendar year to the top quality airport lounges at the country’s airports. This is valid for both domestic as well as international lounges at the Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai airports.
- Fly out in style with unlimited access to over 700 VIP lounges at airports across the globe, so your transits are full of comfort and world class service. Use your Priority Pass to enjoy premium amenities at these lounges in over 120 countries across the globe.
- In the event of a mishap, Kotak has got you covered, with complimentary insurance for the following:
Purchase protection- Rs. 1, 50, 000
Lost card liability- Rs. 5, 00, 000
Lost baggage insurance- Rs. 1, 00, 000
Air accident insurance- Rs. 5, 00, 00, 000
- If you require assistance with planning your trip or making reservations at your favourite restaurant, simply give the 24 X7 Visa Concierge Services a call, available both by phone as well as online.
- Shop online from the comfort of your home for all your needs. Using your Kotak Infinite Debit Card, you can book movie tickets, shop online, pay utility bills and book your dream holiday, all the while earning points for your purchases. To begin using your card for online payments, register for Verified by Visa, which will also serve to secure your debit card details.
- Keep track of your payments and transactions by signing up for alerts vie email or on your mobile, which will notify you instantly when you use your card.
Eligibility Criteria for Kotak Infinite Debit Card
The Kotak Infinite Debit Card is available exclusively to Kotak Wealth Management clients. If you are an existing Wealth Management member, you can contact your Relationship Manager to sign up for this card.
Applying for a Kotak Infinite Debit Card
Applying for a Kotak Infinite Debit card can be done in a number of ways.
If you are an existing Kotak Wealth Management client, simply contact your Relationship Manager for details as to the process.
You could alternatively choose to visit a Kotak Mahindra Bank branch and fill in the Channel Access Request form and submit it to the office to log your request. Following this, your application will be processed.
If you are a new client of the bank, you can visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch and make enquiries as to the application process.
Kotak Infinite Debit Card FAQ
- What is the maximum amount I can spend in a day using my Kotak Infinite Debit card?
You can spend a maximum of Rs. 5, 00, 000 a day using your Kotak Infinite Debit Card and you can make withdrawals amounting to Rs. 4, 00, 000 a day.
- In case I lose or misplace my card, what is the procedure I have to follow?
If your card is lost or misplaced, you are required to report the same to the bank as soon as possible, whereupon your card will be de-activated. In case of any transactions that were made during this period, you can make a claim for PIN based transactions made 7 days before and 30 days after reporting the loss.
- Can I apply for a Kotak Infinite Debit Card with my regular Kotak account?
No, to be eligible for the Kotak Infinite Debit Card you have to be a Kotak Wealth Management client. For those who do not bank with Kotak, they can visit their nearest Kotak branch to check their eligibility.
- Will I be able to track my purchases and account balance on the go?
Yes, you will be able to track your spending details via SMS alerts every time you use your card. You can also check your account statement through the itemised transaction reports on your bill.