Bank of India Sangini Debit card
The Sangini Debit card rolled out by Bank of India is India’s first debit card is exclusively meant for women. The Sangini debit card has a personalised magnetic strip, is valid for a period of five years and can be used at any ATM and POS machine that accepts Rupay debit cards. Women customers can also use this debit card online to shop, pay utility bills etc.
Features and Benefits of Bank of India Sangini Debit card
- The Sangini debit card is specifically designed for women.
- All women holding a bank account in Bank of India and above the age of 18 years are eligible for the Sangini debit card.
- This personalised women’s debit card is valid for a period of 5 years.
- Customers holding the Sangini debit card can use it at any ATM and POS machine that accepts Rupay debit cards.
- Sangini debit card holders can use it for e-commerce transactions, to buy movie tickets, travel tickets, pay utility bills, etc.
Eligibility for Bank of India Sangini Debit card
All women bank account holders - holding either a savings account(individual or joint account) and 18 years or above are eligible for the Sangini debit card. In addition, women holding the “Mahila Savings Bank Account” are also eligible for this debit card.
Bank of India Sangini Debit Card Withdrawal and Transaction Limit
Listed below is the daily transaction and withdrawal limit using this debit card at Bank of India ATMs, other bank ATMs and at merchant establishments.
|At Bank of India ATMs||Other bank ATMs||At POS machines|
|Sangini debit card||Rs.25,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.25,000|
Bank of India Sangini Debit Card Fees and Charges
The Sangini debit card is free from fees and charges in the initial year of holding. For the following years, customers are charged depending on where they reside - Metro or urban/semi-urban areas. From the second year onwards, Sangini debit cards are charged an annual fee at 50% concession as compared to other debit cards.
|Year||Other debit card charges||Sangini debit card charges||Bank of India’s Mahila Savings Bank Account Sangini Debit Card Charges|
|After 1st year||Rs. 120/- (for Branches in Metro and Urban Areas)||Rs. 60/- (for Branches in Metro and Urban Areas)||Free|
|After 1st year||Rs. 60/- (for Branches in Semi-Urban and Rural Areas)||Rs. 30/- (for Branches in Semi-Urban and Rural Areas)||Free|
Bank of India Sangini Debit Card Reward Points and Concessions
- On completion of the first year of holding this women’s privileged debit card, Sangini debit card holders are given a 50% concession on the annual fees in comparison to the other debit cards offered by Bank of India.
- Sangini debit card holders get 50% more on rewards points as well. For every Rs.100 spent, card holders are granted 1.5 loyalty points. Other debit cards grant 1 loyalty reward point for every Rs.100 spent. Customers can use these reward points to purchase gift items, movie tickets, travel tickets, etc.
Bank of India Sangini Debit Card FAQs
- Like the Sangini debit card, is there any debit card offered by Bank of India specifically for men?
By mistake I entered my PIN wrong thrice and my card got blocked. What should I do?
- Are there any withdrawal charges from Bank of India ATMs?
At no point will there be withdrawal charges from Bank of India using your Sangini debit card.
- What should I do If I lose my Sangini debit card?
- Do you get SMS alerts for transactions using my Sangini debit card?
The card will be active in 24 hours. This time, ensure that you enter the right PIN.
You should call the 24/7 Bank of India customer care and get it blocked immediately.
Yes, you will get an SMS alert for every transaction made using this debit card.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.