Industrial Development Bank of India offers a wide range of banking solutions to customers. Linking your Aadhaar Card to your IDBI Bank account is a hassle-free process. Given below is an explanation on how you can link your Aadhaar card to your IDBI account.
Methods of linking Aadhaar card to IDBI account
There are various ways through which one can link their Aadhaar card to their IDBI account. Listed below are three different ways through which you can link your Aadhaar card to your bank account:
- Offline method
- Online method
How to link Aadhaar Card with IDBI Offline?
Linking Aadhaar Card with your IDBI requires the applicant to visit the IDBI branch. Listed below are the steps that needs to be followed in order to link Aadhaar card with IDBI Offline:
- Visit your nearest IDBI branch.
- You will need to fill in an application form at the bank to process the linking.
- Fill the form with the correct details and submit it at the bank.
- You might need to submit copies of a few documents for the linking. These documents may vary from address proof to other proof of identity.
- Once the linking is done, the bank sends a confirmation to the applicant via SMS or email on the registered phone number or email ID, respectively.
How to link Aadhaar Card with IDBI Online?
Aadhaar card can be linked to your IDBI account online from the comfort of your home. Listed below are the steps that need to be followed in order to link your Aadhaar card to your IDBI account:
- You can log onto www.idbi.com and you will find the option called “Aadhaar Verification” on the homepage.
- Once you click on it, you will be redirected to a new page.
- On the new page, you will need to type in your customer ID, account number, Aadhaar number, and the captcha on the page. Once you fill in these above-mentioned details, you will need to submit them.
- The bank will process your request of linking your Aadhaar card to your IDBI account and will notify you via an SMS or email once its linked.
Documents required to link IDBI account to Aadhaar card
Given below is a list of documents required to link Aadhaar card to IDBI account:
- Original and photocopy of Aadhaar card.
- Original and photocopy of Passbook.
- 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Net banking details.