Aadhar card is a unique 12 digit identification number issued by the Government of India through Unique Identification Authority of India. Aadhar serves as a proof of identity and proof of address in India. Linking Aadhar card to bank accounts will let you avail complete benefit of many government launched schemes along with many other benefits. Linking your Aadhaar Card to your IDBI account is a hassle free process. Given below is an explanation on how you can link your Aadhar card to your IDBI account.
Methods of linking Aadhaar card to IDBI account
There are various ways through which one can link their Aadhaar card to their IDBI account. Listed below are three different ways through which you can link your Aadhaar card to your bank account:
- Offline method
- Online method
How to link Aadhaar Card with IDBI Offline?
Linking Aadhaar Card with your IDBI requires the applicant to visit the IDBI branch. Listed below are the steps that needs to be followed in order to link Aadhaar card with IDBI Offline:
- Visit the closest IDBI branch.
- Ask for the application form required to link Aadhaar card to the bank account at the counter.
- Fill the form with the correct details and submit it at the bank.
- The officials at the bank might ask for original documents for verification. The documents will be returned after the verification.
- Once the linking is done, the bank sends a confirmation to the applicant via SMS or email.
How to link Aadhaar Card with IDBI Online?
Aadhaar card can be linked to your IDBI account online from the comfort of your house. Listed below are the steps that needs to be followed in order to link your Aadhaar card to your IDBI account:
- Visit the official website of IDBI.
- Select the ‘retail user’ or ‘corporate user’ accordingly.
- Login with your User ID and password.
- Choose the ‘service’ tab.
- Choose the option ‘Aadhaar Seeding’ under the ‘Service’ tab.
- Fill your Aadhaar number and submit it.
How to link Aadhaar Card with IDBI via SMS or ATM?
Unfortunately IDBI does not offer the service of linking your Aadhaar card to your bank account via SMS or ATM just yet. But the bank has taken measures to make the online and offline process quite hassle free when you are linking your Aadhaar card to your IDBI account.
Documents required for linking IDBI account to Aadhaar cards
Given below is a list of documents required to link Aadhaar card to IDBI account:
- Original and photocopy of Aadhaar card.
- Original and photocopy of Passbook.
- 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Net banking details.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- PNB Link Aadhar Card
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- ICICI Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- Axis Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- HDFC Bank Link Aadhar Card
- United Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Dena Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Corporation Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- IOB Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Central Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Bank Of Baroda Link Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank