Allahabad Bank account holders can link their Aadhaar card with their bank account online by following the steps listed below:
- Go to the website of Allahabad Bank.
- On the left-hand-side of the page, you will see an option that says, "Aadhaar Verify/Link."
- Once you click on it, you will be redirected to a new page that says "Verify/Link Aadhaar."
- On clicking on the above-mentioned option, you will be asked to fill in your account number to get an OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to you on the registered mobile number.
- On typing in the OTP in the space provided, the bank will verify your details. Upon successful verification, your Aadhaar will be linked with your Allahabad Bank account.