Allahabad Bank account holders can link their Aadhaar card with their bank account online by following the steps listed below:
- Go to the website of Allahabad Bank.
- On the left-hand-side of the page, you will see an option that says, "Aadhaar Verify/Link."
- Once you click on it, you will be redirected to a new page that says "Verify/Link Aadhaar."
- On clicking on the above-mentioned option, you will be asked to fill in your account number to get an OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to you on the registered mobile number.
- On typing in the OTP in the space provided, the bank will verify your details. Upon successful verification, your Aadhaar will be linked with your Allahabad Bank account.
Link Aadhar to Other Bank Account
Aadhar Card Linking with