IndusInd is the first new generation Indian bank that was initially established to serve the Non-Resident Indian (NRI) community. Since its establishment in 1994, the services of IndusInd have evolved to cater to the various needs of all its customers.
In terms of its establishment as a bank, IndusInd is still relatively new when compared to other financial institutions in the country. However, that has not affected the accelerated growth rate of the bank when it comes to the financial services that it provides its customers.
In the last 20 odd years, IndusInd has established itself as a financial institution that adds value to its stakeholders and customers alike. One of the many services that the bank offers to its corporate customers is its salary account. IndusInd has 5 salary accounts, each of which is developed to suit a particular type of customer. One of these salary accounts includes the Comfort Maxima Salary Account.
- The Indus Comfort Maxima is a zero balance account. However, this is only extended based on the salary deposits made to the account holder.
- Account holders are eligible to avail a 15% discount on locker rentals. The discount is available for the first year and is subject to availability of the lockers.
- Salaried individuals who hold the Comfort Maxima account have a designated relationship manager assigned to them. Additionally, account holders also have designated service managers who serve as a point of contact for any service-related queries or issues that need to be addressed.
- Account holders have the benefit of availing the bank’s 365 Days Banking at select IndusInd Bank branches across the country.
- The bank provides its SMS banking, internet banking, and mobile banking services free of charge to Comfort Maxima account holders.
- The debit cards linked with the account holder’s Comfort Maxima Salary Account have comparatively higher withdrawal and spending limits than other debit cards.
- The bank offers account holders interest of 6% p.a. on the balance in their savings account.
- IndusInd offers its Comfort Maxima account holders competitive interest rates for the term deposits.
- Employers can also set up employee reimbursement accounts and link them to their employees’ salary account without any additional charges.
- Accounts that added on to Comfort Maxima Salary Account come with free Platinum debit cards.
- Account holders have a 24/7 customer care helpline for any issues or queries that they might face.
- The Comfort Maxima Salary Account provides customers with the benefit of free unlimited ATM withdrawals from IndusInd ATMs across the country.
Benefits for corporates
- Corporates have the benefit of availing a quick and easy method of disbursing salaries to their employees.
- Employers who hold corporate accounts with IndusInd Bank can choose the account that best fits their needs as well as those of their employees.
- An added advantage to corporates is the service of having salaries credited to their employees on the same day by sending instructions to the bank.
- Additionally, employers can also make the salary transfers themselves from their IndusInd Bank accounts.
Overall, IndusInd’s Comfort Maxima Salary Account aims to bring together both convenience and efficiency to better serve their corporate customers and the employees they hire.
Savings Account Popular Pages
- Savings Account
- Best Zero Balance Savings Account
- Post Office Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Savings Account
- UBI Savings Account
- Citibank Savings Account
- PNB Savings Account
- Savings Account Interest Rates
- Savings Account vs Current Account
- Zero Balance Savings Account
- Banks with Highest Interest Rates in India
- SBI Balance Enquiry
- Kotak 811