In today’s world, many of us prefer to complete our tasks online. It ensures that we need not visit the place physically. Given the coronavirus pandemic, more and more people are adopting online methods in order to reduce physical contact. As such, here we take a look at how you can book and pay for your LPG cylinder using Google Pay. Read on to know more.
Step by step procedure when it comes to booking an LPG cylinder and paying for it through Google Pay.
- Step 1 – Download the ‘Google Pay’ application on your smartphone
- Step 2 – Link the bank account to the UPI payment facility
- Step 3 – Tap on ‘+ New Payment’
- Step 4 - Choose ‘Bill payments’ under ‘People & Bills’
- Step 5 – Select ‘LPG cylinder booking’
- Step 6 – Choose the LPG cylinder supplier
- Step 7 – Add the LPG customer ID and your registered mobile number
- Step 8 – Click on ‘Link Account’ to add the ID to Google Pay
- Step 9 – Book the LPG cylinder
- Step 10 – Tap on ‘Pay Bill’ to pay for the booked LPG cylinder
- Step 11 – Check the details of the payment and select ‘Proceed’
- Step 12 – Enter the four-digit ‘Google Pay’ PIN to complete the process
Read More About: Google Pay
The process can be used to book an LPG cylinder from Indane Gas, HP Gas, and Bharat Gas. The task of availing an LPG cylinder using the digital wallet platform will make sure that you need not step out of your home.