Be it impelling airplanes, industrializing agronomy, energizing manufacturing businesses, kindling stoves or burning lanterns, Hindustan Petroleum (HP) is tantamount to safe energy in our nation. Yes, energy has made a whopping difference to thousands. For the past four decades and more, HP has signified a slew of things to folks. For a few it denotes ample stock of Diesel and Petrol, while for others it represents easy obtainability of LPG and oils. Millions view in it a limitless tank of petroleum products like Kerosene and more to meet their energy requirements. But it is without doubt that everyone sees it as an everlasting foundation of energy. Poised to create Future of Energy, HP Gas, the HPCL brand of LPG, is something that preserves the fire burning in crores of Indian households. HP Gas reaches your house only after in-depth examination at each phase right from getting it bottled to delivering.
HP Gas Online Registration
Are you an HP Gas customer? It is famed as one of the most user-friendly provider. Currently you can even register online to apply for a new gas connection or to transfer your existing connection to your new residence.
- To commence the registration procedure, you need to have your identity and residence proof ready.
- Once your application is successfully submitted, you will be sent a unique reference number. This reference number will help you to track and monitor your application status.
- There is a provision to disburse the registration fee online via secure payment gateway with Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or e-wallet.
HP Gas New Connection
If you are planning to go in for a gas connect from Hindustan Petrolium for the first time, there are a few things you are going to have to know. The first of them is that HP offers superlative customer care services to every user from all corners of India and customers the opportunity to register for a new gas connection online as well. They can book cylinder, apply for new LPG connection, transfer gas connection and many other functions. You are no longer bound to visiting the gas agency and filling out tedious forms. You will also have to comply with the registration process and the KYC requirements. The new connection allow you to choose between a single and double cylinder connection and more. To know more about how you can get a new HP gas connection, click here: HP Gas New Connection
Online Method for Applying HP Gas Connection
- You can go to the HP Gas website using your email id and activate a user account.
- Then login and duly fill the required info like name, address, special consumer number, and registered mobile number before submitting.
- Then you will be directed to the HP Gas Connection page, where you will have to fill in another form.
Offline Method for Applying HP Gas Connection
You can collect an application form from your nearest HP Gas Distributor and submit it along with required documents.
Documentation Required for New Gas Connection:
- Ration Card
- Utility Bill (Electricity Bill, Water, or Land line Telephone Bill)
- Rental/ Lease Agreement
- House registration certificate
- Employer’s Certificate
- Voter’s ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License, or Bank Passbook etc.
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Central/ State Government Issued ID, or Photo-bearing Bank Passbook.
Once this process is through, you will get new connection in less than a week.
List of Forms for HP Gas Connection
HP gas connection can be booked both online as well as offline by providing the needed documents. Subsidies are available for everyone, although many who come from a higher economic strata have adhered to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s plea and have voluntarily given up their subsidy so that the benefit could reach those who require it more desperately. There are a number of forms available for applicants who wish to procure an HP gas connection. Based on the applicant’s requirements, the relevant forms can be procured. These forms include - Ujjwala KYC Application form, which is meant for those who are procuring a HP Gas connection, for the first time; Ujjwala KYC form for procuring loan, in case applicants cannot afford to pay for an LPG connection; Simplified KYC documents for those who do not have KYC documents, and so on. These forms can be downloaded online by clicking here: HP Gas Online Form
Transferring Your HP Gas Connection:
The procedure of moving over to another provider for HP gas connection is generally called as connection transfer. This occurs when a client moves his/ her residence to another area either in the same town or to some other city or state as per the situation. You can get this done online as well as in person that is, offline.
HP Gas Online Transfer Process:
These days everybody prefers online transactions regarding gas connections as it is quite cumbersome to go to the office, wait about and do the needful.
Since you are already an HP customer, please follow the steps mentioned below to transfer your LPG gas connection online.
- Open your official HP gas website (home page).
- Drop the list from Quick Link column on HP Gas website homepage
- From dropped list, please choose your specific HP Gas Customer Zone
- It will take you to another page where you have two choices, one for current member and the other for non-members.
- Being an old member, you can merely log in to your HP gas account and put in the transfer request by filling out the relevant transfer application form and submitting it.
- Non Members too can easily solve their dilemma by getting himself/ herself listed first. This can be done by a single click and you may comply with the given instructions then or later.
- The procedure of signing up process is quite simple and you shall use the same account for various other purposes like putting in complaints, too book for cylinder refills and so on. You can select the particular form, fill it duly and submit.
HP Gas Offline Transfer Process:
You may directly get in touch with your distributor if you are not comfortable with online transfer process.
The provider will inform you of the required regulations and steps you need to do. It entails getting a connection transfer form and submitting it duly filled.
Transfer Your HP LPG Gas Connection within the Same City and Out of the City:
Procedure to Transfer HP Gas Connection Within the Same City:
When your connection transfer form is given to your distributor, you will get an e-CTA (Consumer Transfer Advice). Keep this carefully as this is the code of agreement in the creation of your subscription voucher (SV). Remember, this is valid only for 90 days. You can keep your old regulator and cylinder.
Procedure to Transfer HP Gas Connection Out of the City:
A termination voucher (TV) will be given to you once you submit your application form for transfer. You will have to surrender your cylinder and regulator before leaving though. But your money for the same will be reimbursed accordingly. To enroll with your new service provider, you need to give in your old Domestic Consumer Gas Card (Book). Once all the norms are fulfilled, your gas connection will be recommenced with the new SV.
Book Your Refill Cylinder At Anytime:
The numbers of the cities are as follows:
|States / Areas||Phone Number|
|Delhi & NCR||99909 23456|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||95071 23456|
|Andhra Pradesh||96660 23456|
|Jammu & Kashmir||90860 23456|
|Himachal Pradesh||98820 23456|
|Tamil Nadu||90922 23456|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||96690 23456|
|Maharashtra & Goa||88888 23456|
|Uttar Pradesh||98896 23456|
|Uttar Pradesh (W)||81919 23456|
|West Bengal||90888 23456|