There are a few ways by which you can find out the status of your Bharat Gas booking, both online and offline.
Procedure to Check Bharat Gas Booking Status Online
- In order to check the booking status for your Bharat Gas online, you’ll first need to log on to http://www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/CC_include/Transparency_portal_new.jsp.
- After this, you can either enter your distributor’s name, or select your location through the drop own menus available on the right side of the page. Choose your State, District and Bharat Gas distributor. Then, select your customer type (Domestic, subsidized, etc.) and the financial year then clock “Proceed”.
- You can also log on to http://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/new_request.jsp?opt=S and enter your “Request ID”, “Date of Birth” and “Mother’s Name” in order to identify yourself, and then generate a One-Time Password (OTP) which you will receive on your registered mobile number. Once you enter the OTP on the website, click “Check Status” to know your Bharat Gas LPG booking status.
Procedure to Check Bharat Gas Booking Status Offline
In order to check the booking status for your Bharat Gas offline, you will need to send an SMS using the below format:
- REG Distributor SAP Code Customer Number
- This SMS will have to be sent to either 52725 if you’re using Vodafone, Airtel, Tata, Idea, or MTNL, or to 57333 if you’re using another carrier.
Other Ways to Check Bharat Gas Booking Status
If you wish, you could take and fill out the Function Form with your name, address, customer number, landline and mobile phone numbers. Affix your signature at the relevant places on the form and submit the same to your gas provider agency.