The price of non-subsidised LPG in Bengaluru today is Rs.584.50 for every 14.2 kg cylinder. The price of LPG is revised every month and is preferred by the masses since it is considered to be a very clean fuel. LPG is used for both domestic and commercial purposes.
LPG Price today in Bangalore
|Today’s Price||Rs.584.50/14.2 kg cylinder|
|Today’s LPG Price with Subsidy||Rs.584.50/14.2 kg cylinder|
|Highest in FY20||Rs.747 in April 2020|
|Lowest in FY20||Rs.584.50 in May 2020|
- In Bangalore, the prices of LPG suffered a drop when compared to previous month’s numbers. While for the month of April, the cost of LPG for a 14.2 kg cylinder was Rs.747 as compared to Rs.584.50 for the current month, which meant the LPG prices dropped by Rs.162.50.
- The drop in the price of LPG was due to the reduction of price of global crude oil. The cut in prices was the lowest since 2002. The outbreak of Coronavirus created a havoc on the international markets which severely impacted the price of oil overall. Due to this, the price of LPG also suffered. Brent crude and US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude were trading at $33.85 and $26.91 per barrel respectively.
- The LPG price for the month of March had also dropped by Rs.55 as compared to the price of LPG for the month of February and stood at Rs.807.50. This happened due to the outbreak of Coronavirus all over the world forcing World Health Organisation (WHO) to declare it as a pandemic. The prices of LPG cylinder of 14.2 kg for the month of February got hiked by Rs.145.50.
LPG Price list in Bangalore for FY20
|Month||Price (14.2 kg LPG cylinder)|
Top LPG Gas Connection Providers in Bangalore
- Indane Oil: Indane Oil is one of the biggest LPG gas providers in India. Indane Gas cylinders of 5 kgs are available if you reside in a hilly and rural areas. If you stay in an urban city, then you will be able to purchase a 14.2 kg cylinder for yourself. Indane Oil also provides 19 kg LPG cylinders if you need one for commercial purposes.
- Totalgaz: Totalgaz is one of the LPG cylinders providing companies in Bangalore. You can purchase a 12 kg cylinder for domestic purposes for a price of Rs.1800 only. For commercial purposes, you can purchase a gas cylinder ranging between 8 kg to 33 kg.
- Hindustan Petroleum: Hindustan Petroleum requires no introduction and is one of the most reknowned names in India. Hindustan Petroleum provides cylinders for both commercial and domestic purposes. The cost of one cylinder should be around Rs.1450.
- Bharat Petroleum: Bharat Petroleum’s flagship product Bharat Gas has dominated the LPG industry and has around 42 million customers. Bharat Gas boasts of having a network of over 6,042 distributors including 3,992 rural distributors.