There are numerous LPG Distributors in India, public and private. And many of these providers have a large role in helping the citizens get good deals. In this day and age obtaining a gas connection has become quite a hassle-free process. Majority of these organizations are now endowed with their own official websites, which you can access and apply for a connection. Other functions too can be done the same way.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is one of the premier government-owned service provider in the nation with Bharat gas as one of their top products and services. BPCL is committed towards serving the country by providing households with the essential resource, LPG. Currently the organization boasts of 7400 outlets peppered throughout India and serves over 2.5 crore consumers. Their ebharat gas is an online initiative of the firm to assist users to book gas cylinders online.
Services Provided By Bharat Gas:
Industrial Gas: Bharat gas is utilized in a variety of manufacturing applications such as glass making, steel making, pharmaceutical research, textile industry, poultry, refinery, dyes and many others.
Auto Gas: With CNG gas being utilized in driving the vehicles more and more, Bharat gas was one of the first and foremost company to deliver the required bulk of CNG to clients.
Piped Gas: Bharat gas has commenced distributing piped gas in metro cities in its attempt to revolutionize the LPG conveyance and make sure of round-the-clock supply of gas to families.
Bharat Gas New Connection
To be able to get a new gas connection from Bharat gas you will have to first register with the company. This is something that you will be able to done online as well. You can complete the entire registration procedure online as well as the good old fashioned offline way. In order to get the connection, you will have to follow a certain procedure and fulfill certain formalities like KYC requirements. You will also have to know and abide by the rules of Bharat Gas. If you need to know more about getting a new Bharat Gas connection, just click here: Bharat Gas New Connection
Online Bharat Gas Connection:
To avail a new gas connection from Bharat gas online, please go to the official website, www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/pages/index.jsp. First you have to sign up on the website and make an online account using your email id. This is imperative as you are required to sign in to your account to make a booking for a new LPG connection. Fill up the online gas connection application form and get a print out. You will soon get a call from the agency. Once you get the call, please submit the application form and necessary papers to your nearest dealer. You can get your connection in less than a week.
Offline Bharat Gas Connection:
To avail a Bharat gas new connection offline, you can call at your closest approved Bharat gas supplier of your region and start the process of requesting a connection. After submitting the papers, you will get connection in less than five days.
Documentation Required for Bharat Gas Connection:
- To obtain a Bharat gas connection, you are requested to submit the required papers as listed below to the accredited Bharat gas dealer.
- ID Proofs: Duplicate copies of Driving License, Voters ID, Passport or PAN Card.
- Most recent utility receipts (Electricity, water or telephone bill).
- Employer’s Certificate.
- Flat allotment / possession letter (rent receipt).
- Ration card can also be used as an adequate proof to avail the connection.
- Aadhaar card is to be linked to the bank account.
List of Forms for Bharat Gas Connection
Applicants can book a Bharat gas connection both online as well as offline, by providing the required documents. Subsidies are available for everyone, although many who come from a higher economic strata have adhered to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s plea and have voluntarily given up their subsidy so that the benefit could reach those who require it more desperately. Individuals will have to provide necessary documents, especially an Aadhaar card as only through this document can customers receive their subsidy through the DBT or Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme. There are a few forms that applicants will have to fill up prior to availing a Bharat Gas Connection. There are numerous forms, based on the customer’s needs, which will have to be filled. Some of these include - the Ujjwala KYC Application Form which is meant for those who wish to avail a Bharat Gas subscription; Ujjwala KYC form for availing a loan, which is meant for those who cannot afford to pay for a gas connection and subsequent costs. Most of these forms can be downloaded in both Hindi and English by clicking here: Bharat Gas Online Form
Rules for Bharat LPG Gas Connection Transfer:
Connection transfer rules and guidelines differ depending on whether you are leaving the current supplier’s zone or moving to another city.
Transferring Connection Within City or Neighboring City:
- Submit your original Subscription Voucher (SV) to your prevalent provider and get a customer service voucher.
- Produce both these vouchers to your new distribution office for a new SV.
- You are not expected to give back the equipment (cylinder and regulator).
Bharat gas connection transfer rules and guidelines if shifting to another city:
- Notify your supplier that you wish to terminate your gas connection citing reason and ask for a termination voucher.
- As per the Bharat gas LPG connection transfer rules and guidelines, you are free to claim for reimbursement if you give in your old SV.
- If you submit the availed termination voucher to the Bharat gas dealer in your current city of residence, you will soon get your connection transferred.
Bharat Gas Booking Procedure
To initiate the procedure of Bharat gas booking, you should first register a gas connection in your name. And when the connection is presented, Bharat gas booking shall be done via different offline and online means.Online Gas Booking
- The e-Bharat gas online portal facilitates you to perform a booking in the comfort of your home. All you need to do is to go to the website, www.ebharatgas.com and login using the given username and password. If you are a first time user, you have to register yourself on the site.
- Go to the booking section and enter the details requested such as slotted day and time to deliver.
- Please note that you can put in a request to deliver only after 21 days of the preceding distribution.
Offline LPG Booking
- You may do Bharat gas LPG cylinder reservation via SMS service as well. To book using SMS means, you must register yourself on www.ebharatgas.com.
- Bharat gas cylinder can also be booked by dialing your Bharat gas booking agency and putting in a request directly.
- Aside from calling on the given Bharat gas booking phone number, you may also call at the Bharat gas distribution office directly and initiate a request for delivery.
Bharat Gas Subsidy
- You need a bank account to join the Government LPG Subsidy Scheme for Bharat Gas.
- Customers get a one time but lasting advance in their account before purchasing the first market rated LPG gas cylinder.
- Subsidy will be given based on the customer’s eligibility.
- Under this scheme cylinders are offered at subsidized amount with effect from November 2014 till December 2015.
- Market price for the coming three months. If combined within these three months (till May 2015) they receive their due subsidy.
- Gas cylinders at market rate with effect from May 2015, from the day of registering they get a one time permanent money up front and funding.
- If you have the Aadhaar card, you can select Option 1 and if you don’t have Aadhaar, click on Option 2 to join this subsidy scheme.
- Step 1: Link your unique Aadhaar Number with bank account through Form 1.
- Step 2: Link your Aadhaar Number and LPG Customer Number in one of the following ways:
- In Person: Submit Form 2 to the provider
- By Phone: Call to the customer care (1800-2333-555) to register your Aadhaar Number
- Online: www.rasf.uidai.gov.in. Click www.rasf.uidai.gov.in and follow the steps listed there
- Post: Send duly filled Form 2 alongside the necessary papers to the address mentioned in the Form 2
- IVRS & SMS: You can get the details and procedures from the website.
- Give in bank account details (account number, IFSC Code etc.). Please note that only some banks accepts this method. So if your bank doesn’t accept this, you have to open an account with the bank that does.
- In Person: Submit completed Form 4 to your gas distributor
- Web: Log in to www.MyLPG.in and type in your bank account details
- Submit your 17-Digit LPG Gas Consumer ID in Form 3 to your bank
Bharat Gas Connection Transfer
The LPG connection provided by Bharat Gas functions diverse commitments such as for household use, farming, vehicle, drug manufacture, ceramics industry and so on. The clients are required to undergo an explicit process for availing a Bharat gas connection. The circumstances differ while the consumer necessitates to have a relocation of LPG connection. If you are shifting from one city to another, the essential thing is to transfer the gas connection to a gas distributor close to your new house.
It is highly recommended that you initiate this connection transfer at least seven days before you shift from your old place as the processing itself can take a few days. The procedure stays the same if you are moving between towns, districts, cities and states.
Documentation Required for LPG Connection Transfer:
A proof for validating your new location is the primary documentation required (a rental agreement or utility bill in your name).
Steps in Transferring Bharat Gas connection
- Get in touch with the supplier with a transfer request on white paper and show the book and voucher.
- The provider can verify the previous papers and then reimburse if necessary.
- You should also take your domestic gas holder card to the dealer to get the transfer along with your current residential info.
- You can apply for the same via ebharat website too.
- The whole procedure will not take more than a week.