Updated on - 26 Jan 2022
To facilitate electronic booking and reduce the time taken to process payment quickly, Bharat Gas allows their customers to make online payment. Bharatgas customer can now book a LPG cylinder and make the payment online from the comfort of their house.
- Make An Online Payment through "Quickpay" Option
- Use “Make Payment” Option to Pay for Your bill
- Payment through Mobile App
- Payment through Paytm
- Payment through MY LPG.in
Table of Contents
Make An Online Payment to Bharat Gas through "Quickpay" Option
You can make a payment for your Bharatgas cylinder on their official website using the “Quick Pay” option.
- Visit: my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/QuickBook/
- Sign in if you have an online account or register for a new account to log in
- Enter your 17-digit LPG ID or the Registered Contact Number in the space provided. Please note that LPG ID will be issued to you when you got your Bharatgas LPG connection
- For security purposes, you will be asked to enter a captcha. This will help the computer verify that you are a human and not a robot which avoids spam
- Once your enter these details, please click on the “Continue” button
- You will now be asked to generate a One-Time Password which will be sent to your registered phone number
- Please enter the OTP in the space provided
- Now, you will be asked to set a new password for your online Bharatgas account
- Login to your account with the new password
- Once you book a cylinder, you can choose under the “Payment Mode” to choose cash on delivery or online payment.
- Please choose “Online Payment Mode”
- Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box
- Click on “Make Payment” option
- Choose if you want to use debit card/credit card/netbanking option
- Enter your card details like your card number, name of the cardholder, expiry date of the card, and the CVV number.
- The bank will send you an OTP, please enter the same in the space provided.
- Your transaction will be successful after you enter the OTP.
Use “Make Payment” Option to Pay for Your Bharat Gas Cylinder
Simultaneously, one can also make a payment for their Bharatgas cylinder by using the “Make Payment” option.
- Please Visit: my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/LPGServices/ApplyNewConnection
- Once you visit this link, under “Register For LPG Connection”, You will find an option called “Make Payment”.
- Once you click on “Make Payment”, you will be asked to enter your Request ID, Date of Birth, and Mother’s Name. Please note that all above information is mandatory.
- Once you enter these details, you will be asked to generate a One-Time Password(OTP) which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once you generate the OTP, you will have to enter the OTP your received on your phone in the space provided.
- Click on “Proceed”.
- Once you click on “Proceed”, you will be redirected to a secure payment gateway where you can make a payment online.
Process to Make a Payment for Bharat Gas Cylinder through Mobile App for Android Devices and iPhones
Did you know that Bharatgas has a mobile application which can be downloaded on your android or iPhone? Yes, this application allows you to book a refill cylinder, lodge a complaint, check your bharat gas booking history, surrender your connection, or make a payment.
- Please visit Play Store and search for “Bharatgas”
- Click on the “Install” option
- Once the app is installed, please click on “Open”
- Once you open the app, you will be asked to enter your distributor code, consumer number, and your registered mobile number.
- Once you enter these details, you will receive an SMS with an activation code to your registered phone number.
- After you have received the activation code, please enter the same in the mobile app for it to be launched.
- Please note that the app will ask you to use your own security code (password).
Procedure to Make Bharatgas Payment through Paytm
Paytm is a mobile application that allows you to make payment through a virtual wallet. You can use this app to pay your Bharatgas bill.
- Login to the Paytm website or the mobile app
- Navigate to the “Gas” option
- Enter your gas provider which is Bharatgas and click on “Proceed”
- Enter the “Consumer Number” and other details like the amount of the gas bill
- Click on the “Pay” option
Bharat Gas Online Payment through MYLPG.in
MYLPG.in is another website that you can use to make an online payment for your domestic cooking gas booking. To make a payment using this website:
- Please Visit: mylpg.in
- On the right hand side, and select the LPG provider’’s name. In this case, please select “BharatGas”
- You will be asked to provider your 17-digit LPG ID. To find this number, please select the state, district, your LPG distributor name, and your consumer number. After you enter these details, in few minutes, your LPG ID will be generated.
- Please make a note of your LPG ID as it is required in all future communications.
- If you have already created an account in this website, please log in to your account or create a new one.
- To register, click on “New User” option on the right hand side of the page and select the he state, district, your LPG distributor name,your consumer number, and the 17-digit LPG ID.
- Once you have entered these details, enter a username, email ID, and your phone number.
- You will be asked to enter your identity proof details like your PAN, DL, or Aadhaar information.
- Please provide at least two identity proof details in the space provided.
- Enter the captcha and click on “Submit”
- You will now get an email in your registered email ID, please access this email and click on the link sent in the email
- A new page will open which will alert you that a new email has been sent to your registered email ID
- The second email you receive will have your username and password details
- Please use this credential to login to your account
- Please create a new password
- Sign in with your username and new password
- You will now see all the information about your BharatGas connection
- On the right hand side, you’ll find an option “Order Your Refill”, please click on this option
- Confirm all the details and select “Online Payment Option” and click on “Book Now”
- Accept the terms and conditions on the page by clicking the box provided
- Please select the payment mode(Debit card/Credit card/Netbanking)
- Click on :Click Here To Make Payment”,
- Enter your card type and click on :Pay Now”
- Confirm the amount to be paid
- Enter your card details like your card number, name of the cardholder, expiry date of the card, and the CVV number and click “Pay Now”
- You will be now redirected to the bank’s payment page where you will be asked to enter the oTP sent by the bank to successfully pay your bill.
FAQs on Bharat Gas Online Payment
How can I book Bharat gas cylinder through WhatsApp?
You can book Bharat gas through WhatsApp by typing either ‘Book’ or ‘1’ and sending the message to the number 1800224344. You will get a confirmation message that your gas cylinder has been booked.
How can I check my Bharat gas payment status?
Click on the link https://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/LPGServices/CheckStatus where you will have to enter your request ID and password. A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP and log in to the portal. There you can check whether your payment has been accepted or not.
How do you check if gas is booked or not?
Click on the link https://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/LPGServices/CheckStatus where you will have to enter your request ID and password. A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP and log in to the portal. After that you can easily view the order history and check the status of your gas cylinder booking. You will be able to view whether your gas cylinder has been booked or not. You can call on the IVRS numbers 7715012345 or 7718012345 to check whether the booking for a Bharat Gas cylinder has been successful or not.
What is IVRS number in Bharat Gas booking?
The IVRS numbers in Bharat Gas booking are 7715012345 and 7718012345. You can dial any one of the numbers given in case of any query related to your Bharat Gas cylinder booking. You can also use the number to book your gas cylinder as well.
What is the Bharat Gas booking number?
You can book your Bharat Gas cylinder by calling on any one of the IVRS numbers - 7715012345 or 7718012345. You can also send an SMS to 7715012345 or 7718012345 by typing ‘Mobile LPG’ on your phone.