Updated on - 19 Oct 2021
Checking the status of your HP Gas booking is now far easier, as HP Gas allows you to check the status of your booking online, through the app, over the phone, and even by submitting a form.
Procedure to Check HP Gas Booking Status Online
Log on to http://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fmyhpgas%2fhpgas%2fUser%2fBookRefill.aspx and enter your Login ID and Password as required. The next page you are directed to will hold the details of past orders, refill orders, and order status.
Step By Step Process to Check HP Gas Booking Status through Mobile App
HP Gas has launched a state of the art smart phone application in order to provide more transparency and provide real time solutions to its customers.
- Log on to either the Google Play Store or Android App Store depending on your device.
- Download the HP Gas app.
- Enter your Distributor Code which can be found on the Transparency Portal.
- Enter your Consumer Number.
- Enter your mobile phone number – the one which was used at the time of registration.
- Hit ‘Submit’.
- Once you hit ‘Submit’, an activation code will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Use this activation code in the app to start using it.
- You will have to set up a password for future logins.
Once you gain access to the app through your personal credentials, you will have access to a full range of HP Gas services and will be able to easily navigate through and find the status of your HP Gas booking.
Verifying HP Gas Booking Status Over the Phone (IVRS)
HP Gas has established dedicated IVRS telephone lines assigned to these numbers, depending on your location in India:
|Andhra Pradesh / Telangana||9666023456|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||9507123456|
|Delhi & NCR||9990923456|
|Maharashtra & Goa||8888823456|
|MP & Chhattisgarh||9669023456|
Once you call this number, follow these steps:
- The IVR will prompt you to enter a number (1, 2, or 3) to select your language preference. Select the one that you’re most comfortable with to continue.
- The IVR will then prompt you to enter your Customer Number (also called the consumer number).
- After you’ve entered your Customer Number, press 1 to confirm the same.
- The IVR will then conduct its backend process and send you an SMS containing details of your application.