Hindustan Petroleum Company Limited, popularly known as HPCL, has been the power source of everything from airplanes to manufacturing industries and gas stoves in India. Hindustan Petroleum Company Limited started the marketing of LPG Gas under the brand HP Gas in 1979. Since the introduction of LPG in 1955, the consumption of Liquid Petroleum Gas has increased manifold. Also, today, LPG has become the single most popular fuel for household purposes. Since its introduction in 1979, HP Gas has now over 33 million domestic customers and caters to the demand of consumers with a wide network of over 2630 distributors. If you are an existing HP Gas customer looking for HP Gas booking process, read on.
How to Book HP Gas?
- Customers can book a HP Gas refill using IVRS or the online portal.
- HP Gas refill booking is simple and can be done from the comfort of your home.
- Alternatively, customers can also visit their nearest dealer to book a HP Gas refill.
Booking a LPG gas refill can be quite a tedious task and it would not be an exaggeration to say that HP Gas has simplified the process a lot. Given below are the general process of booking a HP LPG gas cylinder refill through various channels.
HP Anytime - 24/7 IVRS
HP Anytime is a IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) that was launched by HPCL for all HP Gas customers.
- Customers can use this 24/7 HP Gas IVRS system to book LPG gas.
- The main advantage of this system is a HP Gas customer can call one single number from anywhere in the state to book a gas refill.
- Upon placing the request for LPG refill, the customer would instantly get a booking number in real time from IVRS system.
- This booking system has also replaced the practice of manual booking.
- The request for refills are stored in a central server and is then sent to the respective HP Gas distributors.
- Also, customers can use the fixed phones provided at the Agencies to make a booking through IVRS.
- This system also enables customers to make seamless HP gas bookings and also to get immediate confirmation without facing the hurdles of manual errors, engaged telephones and restricted working hours.
HP Gas Online Booking Number - IVRS/SMS
|Delhi & NCR||99909 23456|
|Maharashtra & Goa||88888 23456|
|Tamil Nadu||90922 23456|
|Jammu & Kashmir||90860 23456|
|Himachal Pradesh||98820 23456|
|Andhra Pradesh||96660 23456|
|Uttar Pradesh (W)||81919 23456|
|West Bengal||90888 23456|
|Uttar Pradesh||98896 23456|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||96690 23456|
Auto Registration of Numbers on IVRS for HP Gas Booking
Customers can also register their mobile numbers and landline numbers as personal contact number on IVRS to enable auto identification of customer. The system will recognize when the customer with a registered contact number makes a call. Also, HP Anytime IVRS system will send up to 3 alerts to customers regarding the status of refill supplied - messages regarding HP gas booking number and date of all pending orders, cash memo & date and delivery confirmation message will be sent to the customers.
HP Gas Booking Online
HP Gas customers can book for a refill online using the online portal. Follow the steps given below to place a request an request for HP Gas refill booking online.
- If you are HP customer and have not registered at the online HP gas portal, you must first register at the official portal of HP Gas.
- To register, you will have to enter a few details like your customer number, distributor name and distributor details. You will also have to provide details about mobile number, email and contact address.
- Registered customers can log on to the HP Gas Online portal using the user ID and password. After logging in, you will have to select the Book / Refill option at the dashboard section of the page.
- Enter the details asked for and click the submit button. The request for your HP Gas Cylinder refill can be booked online.
HP Gas Booking through Quick Book and Pay
- You can book your HP Gas refill cylinder online by visiting https://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/QuickPay.aspx
- You can either use the “Quick Search” option or the “Normal Search” option to proceed
- Under Quick Search, you will be asked for the name of the distributor and your consumer number to proceed
- Under Normal Search, you will be asked to enter your state, district, HP Gas distributor’s name, and your consumer number to proceed
- You will be asked to enter the captcha code in the space provided before clicking on the “Proceed” button
- Once you login, you will be allowed book your refill
HP Gas Booking Through SMS
Customers can book for HP Gas refill using the HP Anytime contact numbers which are given above. However, unlike the HP Anytime IVRS process, HP Gas booking using SMS is not available for all locations across the country.
If you book for HP Gas using SMS, you will receive a message regarding booking number & date, generation of cash memo and delivery confirmation in your registered mobile number which you can use for future reference.
HP Gas Booking through Mobile App for Android, Iphones, and Windows
You can now book your HP LPG refill cylinder using a mobile application. HP Gas has introduced a mobile application for their LPG consumers which can be accessed on Android and iPhones. The HP Gas mobile application also allows their customers to register or request for a second cylinder, lodge a complaint, or request to surrender an existing connection.
How to Install HP Gas Application
- Please visit Play Store
- Search for “HPGas”
- Download the application
- Install the downloaded mobile application
- Once you install the application, will ask you to activate the app
- Please enter the distributor code, consumer number, and registered mobile number
- Once you enter these details, you will receive an SMS with an activation code on your phone
- Launch the application once again and enter the activation code when asked for
- You will then be asked to set a password which will be asked each time you launch the application
HP Gas Booking Through Distributor
Customers can also directly get in touch with their nearest HP Gas distributor to place a request for HP Gas refill.
- To find the distributor for your location, you can contact HP Gas through the helpline or search at the HP Gas online portal.
- At the distributor office, you can book a HP Gas by providing information like your customer number, contact details and contact address.
- Also, you can make use of the fixed lines provided at HP Gas distributors to connect with IVRS and make a booking. By doing so, you will also get SMS confirmation for future reference.
How to Locate Your HP Gas Distributor
- If you do not know your HP Gas distributor’s name or contact number, you can locate your distributor by visiting https://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/HPGas/LocateDistributor.aspx
- You will be asked to choose your state and district from the drop down and enter the captcha code before proceeding
- You can either see the results in a list or on the map. Choose the appropriate option
- Once you proceed, you will see the name of the distributors in the place, address, and contact numbers
HP Gas booking has been greatly simplified through IVRS process and internet booking instead of manual booking and the customer can book for LPG cylinder online without any hassles.