Hindustan Petroleum Company Limited, popularly known as HPCL, has been the power source of everything from airplanes to manufacturing industries and gas stoves in India. Hindustan Petroleum Company Limited started the marketing of LPG Gas under the brand HP Gas in 1979. Since the introduction of LPG in 1955, the consumption of Liquid Petroleum Gas has increased manifold. Also, today, LPG has become the single most popular fuel for household purposes. Since its introduction in 1979, HP Gas has now over 33 million domestic customers and caters to the demand of consumers with a wide network of over 2630 distributors.
A HPCL Brand, HP Gas reaches every customer's home after vigorous checking at every stage from bottling to distribution. To meet the high customer demands, HP Gas has over 44 LPG Bottling Plants over the country and over 32 exclusive regional managers to ensure quality and seamless management. In addition to domestic LPG cylinders, HP Gas also supplies LPG cylinders for industrial and commercial purposes which is delivered through LPG Tankers. A synonym for safety, LPG Gas also ensures that its customers are able to get a new gas connection and book gas online without any hassles.
How to Book HP Gas?
- Customers can book a HP Gas refill using IVRS or the online portal.
- HP Gas refill booking is simple and can be done from the comfort of your home.
- Alternatively, customers can also visit their nearest dealer to book a HP Gas refill.
Booking a LPG gas refill can be quite a tedious task and it would not be an exaggeration to say that HP Gas has simplified the process a lot. Given below are the general process of booking a HP LPG gas cylinder refill through various channels.
HP Anytime - 24/7 IVRS
HP Anytime is a IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) that was launched by HPCL for all HP Gas customers.
- Customers can use this 24/7 HP Gas IVRS system to book LPG gas.
- The main advantage of this system is a HP Gas customer can call one single number from anywhere in the state to book a gas refill.
- Upon placing the request for LPG refill, the customer would instantly get a booking number in real time from IVRS system.
- This booking system has also replaced the practice of manual booking.
- The request for refills are stored in a central server and is then sent to the respective HP Gas distributors.
- Also, customers can use the fixed phones provided at the Agencies to make a booking through IVRS.
- This system also enables customers to make seamless HP gas bookings and also to get immediate confirmation without facing the hurdles of manual errors, engaged telephones and restricted working hours.
HP Gas Online Booking Number - IVRS/SMS
|States / Areas||Phone Number|
|Delhi & NCR||99909 23456|
|Maharashtra & Goa||88888 23456|
|Tamil Nadu||90922 23456|
|Jammu & Kashmir||90860 23456|
|Himachal Pradesh||98820 23456|
|Andhra Pradesh||96660 23456|
|Uttar Pradesh (W)||81919 23456|
|West Bengal||90888 23456|
|Uttar Pradesh||98896 23456|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||96690 23456|
Auto Registration of Numbers on IVRS for HP Gas Booking
Customers can also register their mobile numbers and landline numbers as personal contact number on IVRS to enable auto identification of customer. The system will recognize when the customer with a registered contact number makes a call. Also, HP Anytime IVRS system will send up to 3 alerts to customers regarding the status of refill supplied - messages regarding HP gas booking number and date of all pending orders, cash memo & date and delivery confirmation message will be sent to the customers.
HP Gas Booking Online
HP Gas customers can book for a refill online using the online portal. Follow the steps given below to place a request an request for HP Gas refill booking online.
- If you are HP customer and have not registered at the online HP gas portal, you must first register at the official portal of HP Gas.
- To register, you will have to enter a few details like your customer number, distributor name and distributor details. You will also have to provide details about mobile number, email and contact address.
- Registered customers can log on to the HP Gas Online portal using the user ID and password. After logging in, you will have to select the Book / Refill option at the dashboard section of the page.
- Enter the details asked for and click the submit button. The request for your HP Gas Cylinder refill can be booked online.
HP Gas Booking Through SMS
Customers can book for HP Gas refill using the HP Anytime contact numbers which are given above. However, unlike the HP Anytime IVRS process, HP Gas booking using SMS is not available for all locations across the country.
If you book for HP Gas using SMS, you will receive a message regarding booking number & date, generation of cash memo and delivery confirmation in your registered mobile number which you can use for future reference.
HP Gas Booking Through Distributor
Customers can also directly get in touch with their nearest HP Gas distributor to place a request for HP Gas refill.
- To find the distributor for your location, you can contact HP Gas through the helpline or search at the HP Gas online portal.
- At the distributor office, you can book a HP Gas by providing information like your customer number, contact details and contact address.
- Also, you can make use of the fixed lines provided at HP Gas distributors to connect with IVRS and make a booking. By doing so, you will also get SMS confirmation for future reference.
HP Gas booking has been greatly simplified through IVRS process and internet booking instead of manual booking and the customer can book for LPG cylinder online without any hassles.