Hindustan Petroleum Company Limited, popularly known as HPCL, has been the power source of everything from airplanes to manufacturing industries and gas stoves in India. Hindustan Petroleum Company Limited started the marketing of LPG Gas under the brand HP Gas in 1979. Since the introduction of LPG in 1955, the consumption of Liquid Petroleum Gas has increased manifold. Also, today, LPG has become the single most popular fuel for household purposes. Since its introduction in 1979, HP Gas has now over 33 million domestic customers and caters to the demand of consumers with a wide network of over 2630 distributors.
A HPCL Brand, HP Gas reaches every customer's home after vigorous checking at every stage from bottling to distribution. To meet the high customer demands, HP Gas has over 44 LPG Bottling Plants over the country and over 32 exclusive regional managers to ensure quality and seamless management. In addition to domestic LPG cylinders, HP Gas also supplies LPG cylinders for industrial and commercial purposes which is delivered through LPG Tankers. A synonym for safety, LPG Gas also ensures that its customers are able to get a new gas connection and book gas online without any hassles.
How to Book HP Gas?
- Customers can book a HP Gas refill using IVRS or the online portal.
- HP Gas refill booking is simple and can be done from the comfort of your home.
- Alternatively, customers can also visit their nearest dealer to book a HP Gas refill.
Booking a LPG gas refill can be quite a tedious task and it would not be an exaggeration to say that HP Gas has simplified the process a lot. Given below are the general process of booking a HP LPG gas cylinder refill through various channels.
HP Anytime - 24/7 IVRS
HP Anytime is a IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) that was launched by HPCL for all HP Gas customers.
- Customers can use this 24/7 HP Gas IVRS system to book LPG gas.
- The main advantage of this system is a HP Gas customer can call one single number from anywhere in the state to book a gas refill.
- Upon placing the request for LPG refill, the customer would instantly get a booking number in real time from IVRS system.
- This booking system has also replaced the practice of manual booking.
- The request for refills are stored in a central server and is then sent to the respective HP Gas distributors.
- Also, customers can use the fixed phones provided at the Agencies to make a booking through IVRS.
- This system also enables customers to make seamless HP gas bookings and also to get immediate confirmation without facing the hurdles of manual errors, engaged telephones and restricted working hours.
HP Gas Online Booking Number - IVRS/SMS
|States / Areas||Phone Number|
|Delhi & NCR||99909 23456|
|Maharashtra & Goa||88888 23456|
|Tamil Nadu||90922 23456|
|Jammu & Kashmir||90860 23456|
|Himachal Pradesh||98820 23456|
|Andhra Pradesh||96660 23456|
|Uttar Pradesh (W)||81919 23456|
|West Bengal||90888 23456|
|Uttar Pradesh||98896 23456|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||96690 23456|
Auto Registration of Numbers on IVRS for HP Gas Booking
Customers can also register their mobile numbers and landline numbers as personal contact number on IVRS to enable auto identification of customer. The system will recognize when the customer with a registered contact number makes a call. Also, HP Anytime IVRS system will send up to 3 alerts to customers regarding the status of refill supplied - messages regarding HP gas booking number and date of all pending orders, cash memo & date and delivery confirmation message will be sent to the customers.
HP Gas Booking Online
HP Gas customers can book for a refill online using the online portal. Follow the steps given below to place a request an request for HP Gas refill booking online.
- If you are HP customer and have not registered at the online HP gas portal, you must first register at the official portal of HP Gas.
- To register, you will have to enter a few details like your customer number, distributor name and distributor details. You will also have to provide details about mobile number, email and contact address.
- Registered customers can log on to the HP Gas Online portal using the user ID and password. After logging in, you will have to select the Book / Refill option at the dashboard section of the page.
- Enter the details asked for and click the submit button. The request for your HP Gas Cylinder refill can be booked online.
HP Gas Booking Through SMS
Customers can book for HP Gas refill using the HP Anytime contact numbers which are given above. However, unlike the HP Anytime IVRS process, HP Gas booking using SMS is not available for all locations across the country.
If you book for HP Gas using SMS, you will receive a message regarding booking number & date, generation of cash memo and delivery confirmation in your registered mobile number which you can use for future reference.
HP Gas Booking Through Distributor
Customers can also directly get in touch with their nearest HP Gas distributor to place a request for HP Gas refill.
- To find the distributor for your location, you can contact HP Gas through the helpline or search at the HP Gas online portal.
- At the distributor office, you can book a HP Gas by providing information like your customer number, contact details and contact address.
- Also, you can make use of the fixed lines provided at HP Gas distributors to connect with IVRS and make a booking. By doing so, you will also get SMS confirmation for future reference.
HP Gas booking has been greatly simplified through IVRS process and internet booking instead of manual booking and the customer can book for LPG cylinder online without any hassles.
Best Credit Cards for you
News About HP Gas Booking
Rs.6000 Crore to Be Raised By Via Bonds By HPCL for Expansion
HPCL or Hindustan Petroleum Corp is planning to raise Rs.6000 crore through bonds within 12 months for funding the expansion of its pipelines and refineries, said its chairman. The board of HPCL has approved the plans for fundraising and the approval of shareholders is now required. These bonds will be predominantly sold in markets overseas. The amount will help to finance the expansion of the country's refineries in mumbai and Vizag, as well as the liquified petroleum gas (LPG) bottling plants and certain fuel pipelines, said the managing director and chairman of HPCL, M K Surana.
He said that the expansion at the refinery in Vizag to 15 million tonnes per year, with an outlay of Rs.20,928 crore was on track. The capacity of the refinery in Mumbai is 6.5 million tonnes, currently.
15th November 2016
Domestic Cylinders Cannot Be Supplied to Commercial Establishments
Moloy Bora, Deputy Commissioner of Hailakandi reviewed PMUY (Pradhan Mantri Ujjawal Yojana) recently. After reviewing the implementation status of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjawal Yojana he stated that there must be efforts to provide gas connections to BPL families only. Bora added that every poor family in the country must gain access to clean fuel and the scheme must also cater to the poor women.
The gas agencies were warned by the DC when he stated that strict actions will be taken in case domestic cylinders are supplied to the industrial and commercial establishments. Some of the important states where implementation of Ujjwala Yojana is of utmost importance are Bihar, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Chattisgrah, Odisha, West Bengal, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh.
2nd November 2016
Local Distributors Welcome LPG Bulk Procurement Plan
The government's decision to import liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) has received positive comments from local LPG distributors in Tanzania. During the annual Africa LPG summit, Dr Juliana Pallangyo, Deputy Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Energy and Minerals promised to implement LPG bulk procurement plan. He also stated that this plan will be effective by September, 2016. Oryx Energies Retail sales manager, Mr. Mohamed appreciated the governments LPG bulk procurement plan and further stated that they have invested around 40bn/- in constructing LPG Spherical Storage tank in Kigamboni. He requested the government to consider the investment made by local suppliers while deciding LPG prices. While on the other hand, Dr Juliana Pallangyo encouraged voluntary dealers to take part in this plan and increase the supply of LPG across the country. Tanzanians hope to find reliable LPG suppliers once bulk procurement plan is implemented.
20th July 2016
49 Thousand Houses To Get Piped Gas In Belagavi
The commissioner of the Belagavi City Corporation has said that about 49,100 households in the city will be getting piped gas connections in the next 5 years as part of the smart city project. The distribution network for these houses will be spread across an area about 13,399 sq.m wide and will be built by Megha Engineering and Infrastructure Ltd. Apart from this he also announced that some of the other projects that will be undertaken will be things like beautification of the city, installation of public toilets, installation of GPS on waste disposal systems and the establishment of a sewage treatment plant.
26th June 2016
HPCL First Quarter Net Declines 28%
State-operated HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) recently released a report according to which the net profit for March quarter declined by 28% so far as the provisioning for increase in foreign exchange losses and rentals were concerned. HPCL also announced that it will be investing Rs.26,000 crore to expand its refineries in Vizag and Mumbai. The net profit recorded at the end of March 2016 was Rs.1,552.94 crore, marking a 28.18% decline from Rs.2,162.39 crore recorded in March 2015. A foreign exchange loss of Rs.203 crore was also recorded in the same quarter.
28th May 2016