Bharat Gas is a subsidiary of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), a Government of India undertaking. BPCL is a Navratna certified company that has been supplying Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) since the 1950's under the erstwhile Burmah Shell Company. This was later nationalised to Bharat Petroleum, which has been the main supplier of the country's petroleum related products, form aviation fuel to household cooking gas.
Bharat Gas is one of the most trusted names when it comes to LPG due to its diligence and rigorous security procedures. Every stage of the process is checked thoroughly, so only the best and most secure cylinders and apparatus are sent to the consumer.
Another benefit of Bharat Gas products is the company's vast distribution network, covering every corner of India. Customers can avail facilities from over 4000 distributors and suppliers, making it easy for everyone to gain access to the most essential of household products, cooking gas.
The company also provides assistance round the clock to all its consumers for any issue related to its products, big or small. The prompt response and quality of service have contributed to helping Bharat Gas claim top spot when it comes to LPG supply and distribution in India.
How to Book Bharat Gas Online and Offline
Bharat Gas connections and refills can be booked through a variety of ways and customers can choose depending on their convenience.
Bharat Gas bookings can be made online, through the ebharatgas portal, or through telephone, SMS, visiting the local distributor as well as a mobile application.
Online Bharat Gas Booking
Bharat Gas customers can book their refill cylinders online wherever they are, whenever they wish to. All they have to do is register for the service online. This can be done through the following steps:
- Log onto www.ebharatgas.com and click on the new user tab and enter the details required (name and mobile number).
- Users who have not registered their phone numbers with Bharat Gas can download a form and update their details.
- On entering the details, an SMS will be sent to the registered number with sign in details.
- Sign in to the account on the website and select the My LPG tab, where you will find options to book a cylinder, register, register for the LPG subsidy etc.
- Enter the delivery details such as the delivery date and time.
- You will receive a confirmation of the order.
Offline Bharat Gas Booking
Customers can book their Bharat Gas refill cylinders offline as well. There are a number of ways to do so, as listed below:
Bharat Gas Booking Through IVRS:
The Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) can be used by customers to book their refill cylinders in a quick and convenient way. This system can be used 24 X7, throughout the year.
The risk of an error in booking is also negated thanks to this system, where a booking confirmation and booking number are immediately issued to the customer.
There are no additional costs associated with it, and customers will receive an order confirmation as soon as the booking is made. For users who have registered for the service through their mobile phone, they will also receive an SMS confirmation.
- To book through IVRS, you have to register your phone or mobile number with your local LPG distributor.
- You can do this by printing a form from the ebharatgas.com website. Fill in the details required and hand over the form at the distributor's office.
- You will receive a call or an SMS confirming your registration.
- Once you have registered, all you have to do is call the IVRS for your particular state and make your booking. You will receive an order confirmation over the phone, or an SMS if you have registered your mobile number.
Bharat Gas Online Booking Number
|DIU & DAMAN||9409056789|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||9419256789|
|UTTAR PRADESH (EASTERN)||9452456789|
|UTTAR PRADESH (WESTERN)||9457456789|
Bharat Gas Booking Through SMS:
Customers can also book their Bharat Gas refill cylinders through SMS. This service is only available to customers residing in metro cities (Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune) and state capitals. Customers can book their refill cylinders through a single SMS wherever they are, making it easy and hassle-free. They will also receive a confirmation SMS with the booking number and another SMS once the cylinder has been delivered.
To avail this service, customers will have to register their number with their local Bharat Gas distributor.
To register, either visit your local LPG distributor and fill out the form and submit it. You can also download the form from the ebharatgas.com website and print the same, which is to be submitted to the local Bharat Gas LPG distributor.
Once you have done so, please follow the below steps to book your refill:
- Send LPG to 57333. Customers with Airtel, Vodafone, MTNL, Idea and Tata will have to send the SMS to 52725.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS with the booking reference number.
- On delivery, you will receive another SMS confirming the delivery, with the date and time of delivery mentioned.
In this way, customers are assured of delivery and can also keep track of their bookings.
Bharat Gas Booking Through Mobile Application (for Android and iPhone):
Customers can also use a mobile application to book a refill. Customers who own an Android or iOS smartphone can download and install the Bharatgas app.
Once they have downloaded the app, they will have to activate it. The activation process is explained below:
- The following details have to be entered:
- Distributor code
- Consumer number
- Mobile number
After activation, customers can book a refill, and will receive details such as the reference number on booking.
Customers can also monitor their bookings and payment history using the app.
Bharat Gas Booking Through Dealer:
Customers can also make a refill booking by visiting the dealer and placing an order. To locate your local dealer's address, you can visit the Bharat Gas website, which contains a list of all the distributor sin each state and Union Territory. The customer has to provide his/her Consumer number, name as well as address to the dealer, who will record the booking. The customer will receive a booking number for future reference.
As given above, there are multiple ways to book a Bharat Gas refill cylinder, all of which are simple and easy to use.