Updated on - 19 Oct 2021
There are many ways you can book your Bharatgas refill. Some of them are as follows:
- You can visit https://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/BookCylinder/Index and book your refill online using your login credentials. If you are a new user, you will be asked to register. You will be asked for your LPG consumer number and your phone number to register you as a user. This is one of the most famous Bharatgas online booking methods.
- You can also book your gas cylinder using the Bharatgas IVRS service. Scroll down to see the steps.
- You can send an SMS from your registered phone number to book your refill as well. Please check for the SMS format and the state-wise phone numbers to use this service or scroll down for instructions.
- Bharatgas online booking is now easy as the LPG provider offers a mobile application. You can download the Bharatgas app from the Store and book your gas online.
- BPCL now allows its customers to book cooking gas via WhatsApp on its Smartline number 1800224344. The customer-friendly initiative was recently launched by the oil marketing company.
Online Bharat Gas Booking
Bharat Gas customers can book their refill cylinders online wherever they are, whenever they wish to. All they have to do is register for the service online. This can be done through the following steps:
- Log onto www.ebharatgas.com and click on the new user tab and enter the details required (name and mobile number).
- Users who have not registered their phone numbers with Bharat Gas can download a form and update their details.
- On entering the details, an SMS will be sent to the registered number with sign in details.
- Sign in to the account on the website and select the My LPG tab, where you will find options to book a cylinder, register, register for the LPG subsidy etc.
- Enter the delivery details such as the delivery date and time.
- You will receive a confirmation of the order.
Bharat Gas Booking Through SMS
- Please note that the Bharatgas SMS booking service is available for their customers only.
- If you are a first time user, please contact your respective LPG distributor and register your phone number. You will have to fill a form which is available at all Bharatgas distributor office or online.
- Once you have updated your phone number with the distributor, Type LPG and send the SMS to 7715012345 or 7718012345.
- Once you have sent the SMS, you will receive SMS notification when the booking is accepted, cash memo is generated, and when the cylinder is delivered.
Bharat Gas Booking Through IVRS:
The Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) can be used by customers to book their refill cylinders in a quick and convenient way. This system can be used 24 X7, throughout the year.
The risk of an error in booking is also negated thanks to this system, where a booking confirmation and booking number are immediately issued to the customer.
There are no additional costs associated with it, and customers will receive an order confirmation as soon as the booking is made. For users who have registered for the service through their mobile phone, they will also receive an SMS confirmation.
- To book through IVRS, you have to register your phone or mobile number with your local LPG distributor.
- You can do this by printing a form from the ebharatgas website. Fill in the details required and hand over the form at the distributor's office.
- You will receive a call or an SMS confirming your registration.
- Once you have registered, all you have to do is call the IVRS number for your particular state as mentioned in the table given below and make your booking. You will receive an order confirmation over the phone, or an SMS if you have registered your mobile number.
Bharat Gas IVRS Booking Number
|DIU & DAMAN||9409056789|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||9419256789|
|UTTAR PRADESH (EASTERN)||9452456789|
|UTTAR PRADESH (WESTERN)||9457456789|
Bharat Gas Booking Through Mobile Application (for Android and iPhone):
Customers can also use a mobile application to book a refill. Customers who own an Android or iOS smartphone can download and install the Bharatgas app.
Once they have downloaded the app, they will have to activate it. The activation process is explained below:
- The following details have to be entered:
- Distributor code
- Consumer number
- Mobile number
After activation, customers can book a refill, and will receive details such as the reference number on booking.
Customers can also monitor their bookings and payment history using the app.
Bharat Gas Booking Through Dealer:
Customers can also make a refill booking by visiting the dealer and placing an order. To locate your local dealer's address, you can visit the Bharat Gas website, which contains a list of all the distributor sin each state and Union Territory. The customer has to provide his/her Consumer number, name as well as address to the dealer, who will record the booking. The customer will receive a booking number for future reference.
As given above, there are multiple ways to book a Bharat Gas refill cylinder, all of which are simple and easy to use.
Bharat Gas Booking Through WhatsApp:
Recently, Bharat Gas started allowing customers to book cooking gas via WhatsApp. Individuals can make their booking on the company’s Smartline number (1800224344). However, the booking can be done only with the registered mobile number. The main aim of the move is to make the booking process simpler as WhatsApp is a very popular app. Once the booking has been completed, the customer will receive a confirmation message along with a link to complete the payment. The payment can be made via Amazon Pay, UPI, debit cards, or credit cards.
Apart from gas booking, Bharat Gas plans on launching several new features such as taking feedback and delivery tracking soon.
Latest Updates on LPG Gas Connection
Government increases subsidy in response to increase in kerosene and LPG prices in the last 2 years
In response to the hike in prices of kerosene and LPG over the past two years, the government has also increased the subsidy on both the products. The price of kerosene and cooking gas LPG over the past two years has gone up by 65% and 17%.
As far as cooking gas LPG is considered, the subsidised price has increased by 17% or Rs.72.39 but the subsidy provided by the government for the same has also increased by 59% or Rs.76. The government’s aim is to ensure that more and more households in the country use LPG as cooking fuel instead of kerosene and it is the reason as to why it has freed up the sale of the other petroleum products over the years.
Bharatgas is a subsidiary of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), a Government of India undertaking. BPCL is a Navratna certified company that has been supplying Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) since the 1950's under the erstwhile Burmah Shell Company. This was later nationalised to Bharat Petroleum, which has been the main supplier of the country's petroleum-related products, form aviation fuel to household cooking gas.
Bharatgas is one of the most trusted names when it comes to LPG due to its diligence and rigorous security procedures. Every stage of the process is checked thoroughly, so only the best and most secure cylinders and apparatus are sent to the consumer.
Another benefit of Bharatgas products is the company's vast distribution network, covering every corner of India. Customers can avail facilities from over 4000 distributors and suppliers, making it easy for everyone to gain access to the most essential of household products, cooking gas.
The company also provides assistance round the clock to all its consumers for any issue related to its products, big or small. The prompt response and quality of service have contributed to helping Bharatgas claim top spot when it comes to LPG supply and distribution in India. Bharatgas has a huge database of customers. If you are an existing Bharatgas customer and want to know more about Bharatgas online booking process, read on.