Updated on - 17 Oct 2021
Bharatgas has a dedicated customer care section to deal with the grievances of their customers. Here, we have compiled all the important details regarding the customer care system of Bharatgas. Read on to know more.
Bharat Gas Customer Care Toll-free Number
You can call on 1800-22-4344 to get in touch with the customer care executives of Bharatgas.
Bharat Gas Emergency Helpline
Apart from the toll free number, you can also call on 1906 round the clock. It is the all India emergency helpline number and deals with LPG leakage complaints. In case, you call on this number keep the consumer number with you as the executives might asked for it.
Bharat Gas Customer Care Online
If you have any issues with your Bharatgas connection, you are allowed to lodge a complaint by visiting the official Bharat Petroleum page.
- Visit https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/customer-care.aspx
- Under "Customer Care" column choose "Feedback"
- You will now see a helpline number you can call to lodge your complaint or you can scroll down to see various feedback forms
- Choose "Bharatgas" option if you want to lodge a complaint about your LPG connection
- An online form will appear which allows you to lodge a complaint
- Please enter basic details like your registered phone number, LPG ID if you are an existing customer, state, district, and distributor name to proceed.
- Enter the feedback in the space provided and submit the online form
Once you submit an online feedback form, the concerned team will look into the concern and get in touch with you.