Bharatgas is one of the leading LPG providers in India. They have a huge customer base Bharat Petroleum introduced BPCL Customer Care Smartline which acts as a Bharatgas customer care centre for consumer queries, feedback, suggestions, and complaints. The Smartline is a toll-free number which is also a 24/7 Emergency Helpline for gas leakage issues or any other complaints that require immediate attention.
Bharat Gas Customer Care Toll Free Number
Given the fact that Bharat Gas has over 3,500 distributors in the country, it is essential for customers to have a dedicated helpline number through which they can reach company representatives.
- Bharatgas customer care number: 1800-22-4344
- Industry helpline number: 155233
Bharatgas Emergency Number for LPG Leakage
Apart from the above Smartline number which can also be used as a 24/7 Emergency Helpline for gas leakage issues, Bharatgas has a dedicated round-the-clock helpline number that is solely dedicated to gas leakage complaints. This number cannot be used to find information about your Bharatgas connection, lodge a complaint, or give feedback. If you have a gas leakage issue, please call this all India emergency helpline.
- Bharatgas helpline for LPG leakage: 1906
Bharatgas Customer Care System
If you have any issues with your Bharatgas connection, you are allowed to lodge a complaint by visiting the official Bharat Petroleum page.
- Visit https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/customer-care.aspx
- Under “Customer Care” column choose “Feedback”
- You will now see a helpline number you can call to lodge your complaint or you can scroll down to see various feedback forms
- Choose “Bharatgas” option if you want to lodge a complaint about your LPG connection
- An online form will appear which allows you to lodge a complaint
- Please enter basic details like your registered phone number, LPG ID if you are an existing customer, state, district, and distributor name to proceed.
- Enter the feedback in the space provided and submit the online form
Once you submit an online feedback form, the concerned team will look into the concern and get in touch with you.