Updated on - 06 Dec 2021
Headquartered in Mumbai, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a state-owned oil and gas company. This Fortune 500 company plays a major role in the refining and marketing of petroleum products in India. Bharat Gas has a strong database of customers as they fuel more than 42 million homes in the country. From time to time they have introduced innovative and customer-centric home appliances at affordable prices. They have a wide network of over 4,494 distributors out of which 1500 are exclusively dedicated to rural parts of the country.
Bharat Gas Agencies in Some of the Top Cities of India
|Name of the city||Distributor’s name||Address||Contact number|
|Bangalore||Anugraha Agencies||No:22, 5th Main, Lig Ist Stage Khb Colony, Basaweshwara Nagar Bangalore Urban 560040||9886796309 9886796309 9886796303|
|Harikrishna Enterprises||No 2, Iti Layout Banashankari 3rd Stage Park Road Bangalore Urban 560085||9972130860 9008019340 9972130860|
|Ganapathy Raja Enterprises||47/1, 1st Cross K. V. Layout 4th Block(E) Jayanagar Bangalore Urban 560011||9632199117 9845290835 9845299117|
|Mumbai||Colaba Gas Service||Munshi Chambers 3rd Pasta Lane Colaba Greater Mumbai 400005||9820067331 9324290701 9820067331|
|Deepak Gas Service||Shop 2/4/6, Bldg-82 Bdd Chawl, Worli Mumbai 400018||9821164042|
|Diana Gas Service||13/16,Moosahaji Patrawala Nr Famous Studio, Mahalaxmi Mumbai 400011||9324501106|
|Central Delhi||Hitesh Gas Service||8742, Siddhipura Model Basti Delhi Delhi Delhi Central 110005||9999711537 9990360555 9990361555|
|Khera Gas Service||3893, Roshanara Road Delhi Delhi Delhi -Central 110007||9810068084 9711483941|
|United Agencies||3583 Netaji Subhash Marg Darya Ganj Delhi - North West 110002||9212109861 9990360555 9990361555|
|Hyderabad||Basantar Gas Agency||C/O Hq47 Inf Bde, Asif Nagar Lines, Mehdipatnam Hyderabad 500028||7901017285 8121570483|
|Hind Electronics||8-1-299/A,1/10, Madhura H Shaikpet Nala Behind Bpc Pump Hyderabad 500008||9885428282 9640461472|
|Jeevana Jyothi Lpg Centre||1st Batallion, Andhra Pradesh Special Police, Yousufguda Hyderabad 500045||9440987710 9700002661|
How to get a New Connection from your Nearby Bharat Gas Agency?
As mentioned earlier, Bharatgas has a wide network of distributors. You can apply for a new Bharatgas gas connection either online or offline. Bharatgas has introduced an online new connection registration system which allows customers to submit their KYC documents online and apply for a domestic LPG connection.
Steps to Apply for a New Bharat Gas Connection Online
- Please visit https://ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/new_request.jsp?siteid=ebharat
- Please select the state and district from the drop-down and choose if you want to see the results on map or as a list.
- Before proceeding any further, please keep the scanned copy of your photograph, proof of identity, and address proof as JPG or PDF file ready.
- Post the registration process, after your LPG connection is released you can choose to make the payment online to complete the process.
- In case you do not have scanned copied of the documents required, you can still go ahead and apply and submit the necessary documents at a Bharatgas distributor office along with the printed copy of your online application form.
- Choose one of the distributors from the list displayed on the screen and click on the “Continue” option.
- Once you continue, an online application will open. Please fill the online form accurately. You will be asked to fill details such as your Name, date of birth, Spouse/mother’s name, address, contact number, identity proof details, and your bank account details.
- After you select the documents that you choose to submit, you will be required to enter the Captcha test to generate an One-time password.
- The one-time password will be sent to your registered phone number.
- Another OTP will be sent to your registered email address.
- Enter both the OTPs in the space provided and click on the “Submit” option.
- Once your application is submitted, post verification process after the LPG connection is released, you can make the payment online.
Steps to Apply for a New Bharat Gas Connection Offline
- Please visit the nearby Bharatgas distributor office in your area
- You will be asked to fill a form to register yourself as a new customer
- Please carry the necessary supporting documents like a valid address proof, photographs, and identity proof.
- Please note that that the distributor may visit your residence for an inspection of the gas stove you use once you submit the application with the supporting documents and pay the prescribed fees.
- Upon successful verification, you will be issued the domestic gas cylinders.
Documents Required to Register for a New Connection in an Bharat Gas Agency
- Recent passport size photographs
- Duly-filled application form
- Valid proof of identity
- Address proof
- Receipt of fees paid
List of Identity Proof Document You Can Submit
- PAN card
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Driving licence
- Voter ID Card
- Driving licence
- Aadhaar letter
List of Proof of Address You Can Submit
- Ration card
- Electricity bill
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank passbook with photograph
- LIC policy
- Last three months landline number
How to Become a Bharat Petroleum LPG Gas Distributor?
From time to time, Bharatgas will advertise on prominent newspapers and their own website about the proposed distributorships in various location. If you wish to apply and meet the eligibility criteria, you can go ahead submit an application form on plain paper in the prescribed standard format.
Once you submit the application, the selection process will start. After successful scrutinisation of the applications, interviews will be conducted and the right candidate will be selected. To see the current list of Bharatgas open advertisements, please visit the official Bharatgas website.
Bharat Gas LPG Distributor Selection Guidelines
On the official Bharatgas website, one can download a PDF file which clearly explains the guidelines for selection of LPG distributors. There are certain eligibility criteria that a distributor has to meet to be an authorized Bharatgas provider. Some of them are:
- The applicant should either be an Indian citizen or a resident of India.
- The applicant should be at least 21 years and below 60 years as on the date of publication of the advertisement. Again, this is not applicable for applicants who fall under the Freedom Fighter category.
- The selected applicant should be capable to provide a readily constructed godown that will be used to store LPG cylinders and get all necessary approvals from Petroleum & Safety Organization (PESO) and other authorities within the specified time.
- The minimum education qualification required to apply to be an Bharatgas distributor is Xth standard or equivalent. However, this is not applicable for applicants who fall under the Freedom Fighter category.
- As on the date of application, the applicant should not be a family member of an employee who works in Oil Marketing Companies.
- The applicant should be mentally and physically sound to run the business.
- The applicant should not be convicted or charged with any criminal offence by any Court of Law. This includes moral turpitude and economic offences.
Please visit the official Bharatgas website to view the complete Bharatgas LPG distributor selection guidelines.
How to Choose the Right Bharat Gas Distributor?
If you are a customer looking for a new Bharatgas distributor in your area and are unable to choose from the many agencies, consider the following points.
- The reputation of the distributor: Always choose a distributor who has gained a good reputation in the place you reside in. A distributor who is not known for malpractices and always delivers on time.
- Proximity: Choose a good Bharatgas distributor who is close to your house. Though you can book your refills online and it will be delivered to you at your doorstep, having your gas provider nearby doesn’t hurt. In case of any technical issues, you can visit the distributor’s office and resolve it.
Bharat Gas Customer Care Number
Bharatgas has many customer care numbers people can use to enquire or file complaints.
Bharat Gas Customer Care Toll Free Number: 155233 or 1800 22 4344
Bharat Gas Any Time Helpline Number
|State||Phone Number||SMS Number|
|Andhra Pradesh||9440156789||57333 52725|
|Himachal Pradesh||9418856789||57333 52725|
|Madhya Pradesh||9407456789||57333 52725|
Bharatgas also have a round-the-clock helpline number which is 1906 which is dedicated for LPG leakage complaints. This helpline is active throughout India.
How to Lodge a Complaint on Your Bharat Gas LPG Distributor?
If you are unhappy about the services offered by your Bharatgas distributor or have complaints that need to be addressed, you can use the feedback form available on the official Bharatgas website to lodge a complaint. The steps to be followed are
- Please visit https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/feedback-complaint.aspx
- Select “Bharatgas” and you will be redirected to a feedback form
- Please enter phone number or LPG ID
- Once you fill all the necessary information, click on “Next”
- Submit the feedback in the space provided and submit
If you do not find the information you were looking for, please visit the official Bharatgas website.