Updated on - 16 Oct 2021
Today’s LPG price in Bhubaneshwar is Rs.861.00 for a 14.2 kg cylinder. There was an increase of Rs.25.50 in the price of a cylinder when the rate was compared to the price charged in the previous month. The price for subsidised and non-subsidised cylinders are the same today. The LPG rates in India depend on the international crude prices. Hence, these rates are revised every month by the Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs).
Today’s LPG Price in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
|Today’s Price||Rs.861.00 for a 14.2 kg cylinder|
|Today’s LPG Price with Subsidy||Rs.861.00 for a 14.2 kg cylinder|
|Highest in FY21||Rs.861.00 in July 2021|
|Lowest in FY21||Rs.835.50.00 in April, May, and June 2021|
- In Bhubaneshwar, the price of LPG has increased when compared to the previous month.
- There was an increase of Rs.25.50 in the price of a cylinder when the rate was compared to the price charged in the previous month.
LPG Price Fluctuation in Bhubaneshwar
|Month||Price (14.2 kg LPG cylinder)|
Top LPG Gas Connection Providers in Bhubaneshwar
- Indian Oil: Indian Oil sells Indane Gas in four sizes. The 47.5 kg and 19 kg cylinders are used for commercial and industrial purposes. The 14.2 kg and 5 kg cylinders are used for all domestic purposes in the country. IOC (Indian Oil Corporation) had released over 2.7 crore connections under the scheme, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- Bharat Petroleum: Bharat Gas provides fuel to more than 42 million houses. Their cylinders are bottled in around 50 filling plants. From Bharat Petroleum, Bharat Gas has earned a lot of recognition for adhering to high quality of safety standards. They have a network of more than 6,042 distributors and these include around 3,992 rural distributors.
- Hindustan Petroleum: HP (Hindustan Petroleum) had commenced the marketing of HP Gas in 1979. Bottled at 48 LPG bottling plants throughout the country, HP Gas reaches you after through checks at every stage from bottling to distribution. In addition to domestic LPG, HP also markets cylinders for commercial and industrial purposes.