Updated on - 26 Sep 2021
Indane Gas is one of the leading domestic LPG providers in India. To make their payment process easy, Indane Gas has introduced an online payment portal on their website.
Features and Benefits of Indane Gas online payment
- Online payment helps you save a lot of time.
- It gives consumers the benefit to book cylinders from anywhere instead of visiting the distributor’s office and standing in long queues to book your cylinder.
- Consumers don't have to keep the money ready when the gas is delivered at their doorstep as it is already paid online. This means that consumers don't have to pay a penny extra on their LPG cylinder. Thus, avoids extra charges by delivery boys.
- Consumers will receive an email and SMS notification about the status of the booking. This means that customers don’t have to wonder when the cylinder will be delivered to them.
How to make Indane Gas Online Payment through "QuickPay" Process
You can make a payment for your Indane Gas cylinder on their official website using the “QuickPay” option.
Registration on QuickPay
- Visit: https://indane.co.in/paynow.php
- Sign in if you have an existing online account or register for a new account to log in
- Enter the “Type of Distributor Name”, “Consumer Name”, or your “LPG ID”
- For security purposes, you will be asked to enter a captcha. This will help the computer verify that you are a human and not a robot which avoids spam
- Once you enter these details, please click on the “Continue” button
- You will now be asked to generate a One-Time Password which will be sent to your registered phone number
- Please enter the OTP in the space provided
- Now, you will be asked to set a new password for your online Indane Gas account
- You can then log in to your account with the new password
Payment for Indane Gas on QuickPay
- Once you book a cylinder, under the “Payment Mode”, you can choose cash on delivery or online payment
- Please choose “Online Payment Mode”
- Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box
- Click on “Make Payment” option
- Choose if you want to use debit card/credit card/netbanking option
- Enter your card details like your card number, the name of the cardholder, expiry date of the card, and the CVV number
- The bank will send you an OTP, please enter the same in the space provided
- Your transaction will be successful after you enter the OTP.
Indane Gas Online Payment through MY LPG.in Website:
My LPG.in is another website that you can use to make an online payment for your domestic cooking gas booking.
Registration on My LPG.in
- Please visit website: www.mylpg.in
- On the right-hand side, select the LPG provider’s name. In this case, please select “Indane Gas”
- You will be asked to provide your 17-digit LPG ID. To find this number, please select the state, district, your LPG distributor name, and your consumer number. After you enter these details, in few minutes, your LPG ID will be generated
- Please make a note of your LPG ID as it is required in all future communications
- To register, click on “New User” option on the right-hand side of the page and select the state, district, your LPG distributor name, your consumer number, and the 17-digit LPG ID
- Once you have entered these details, enter a username, email ID, and your phone number
- You will be asked to enter your identity proof details like your PAN, DL, or Aadhaar information. Please provide at least two identity proof details in the space provided
- Enter the captcha and click on “Submit”
- You will now get an email to your registered email ID, please access this email and click on the link sent in the email
- A new page will open which will alert you that a new email has been sent to your registered email ID. This will contain your username and password details
- Using these credentials, you can create a new password and sign in
Booking Indane Gas on My LPG . in
- Once you have logged in, you will now see all the information about your Indane Gas connection
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you’ll find an option “Order Your Refill”, please click on this option
- Confirm all the details and select “Online Payment Option” and click on “Book Now”
- Accept the terms and conditions on the page by clicking the box provided
Payment for Indane Gas on My LPG . in
- Please select the payment mode (Debit card/Credit card/Netbanking)
- Click on “Click Here To Make Payment”
- Enter your card type and click on “Pay Now”
- Confirm the amount to be paid
- Enter your card details like your card number, name of the cardholder, expiry date of the card, and the CVV number and click “Pay Now”
- You will be now redirected to the bank’s payment page where you will be asked to enter the OTP sent by the bank to successfully pay your bill
How to Make Your Indane Gas Payment Through Paytm
Paytm is a mobile application that allows you to make payment through a virtual wallet. You can use this app to pay your Indane Gas bill.
- Login to the Paytm website or the mobile app
- Navigate to the “Gas” option
- Enter your gas provider which is Indane Gas and click on “Proceed”
- Enter the “Consumer Number” and other details like the amount of the gas bill
- Click on the “Pay” option
Online Payment Portal SAHAJ (e-SV)
On 1 May 2015, the OMCs in India launched an online payment portal called the “SAHAJ (e-SV)”. Under the SAHAJ(e-SV), an electronic subscription voucher will be emailed to the consumer's registered email ID when the LPG connection is released. This clearly indicates the number of cylinder and the pressure regulators that is allocated to a consumer. Some of the benefits of SAHAJ(e-SV) are:
- It reduces the time spent on booking an LPG cylinder and to make payment
- A consumer can select the required equipment online
- Consumers can track the status of their booking by logging into their account
- It facilitates cashless transactions
- You do not have to visit the distributor office and spend time
Points to Remember When You Make an Online Payment for Your Indane Gas
- As mentioned earlier, once you book your Indane Gas online, a prepaid voucher will be generated at the distributor’s office. The consumer will get an SMS and Email notification stating the status of the booking.
- You can use your debit card/credit card/netbanking/virtual wallet like Paytm. This option can be availed on Indane Gas mobile app as well.
- While making an online payment, you will be required to pay the market price of the LPG cylinder on that particular date. Anu subsidy that is applicable will be credited back to your respective bank account.
- The Government of India is planning to introduce Smart Card and Ipin to their consumers. When the LPG cylinder is delivered, the delivery guy will carry with him a device which will be used to swipe the Smart Card to verify your details.
- Although online payment is encouraged, cash on delivery option is not eliminated.